Days: December 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🎅🎄🎁

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Freddie and Chandler had a photoshoot today. Here is a couple of pics that were taken during it. I believe some more will be released later on including some where they wear different outfits (like Christmas outfits) and use different props.  I like these pics and think they look nice in the first one and that the second one is kind of amusing.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I really enjoyed Mansi today. It really is amazing how much more alive she comes off than Marci Miller did. I thought Tyler Christopher did well today as well especially for him playing a guy sobbing over an alter. It's amazing how he doesn't consider it rape.

• Members

Lol, at Billy Flynn's acting choices today.  I'm not sure what he was trying to convey exactly in today's scenes with Sonny.   Especially in this particular scene.

lol. At times in this video it almost looks like he's trying to drop music lyrics or something. Even Sonny/Freddie had some "What the Heck was that" looks on his face after Chad had left.

On the flip side I thought that Kate Mansi and Tyler Christopher did some decent acting today. 

Archived