Days: December 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🎅🎄🎁

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not even...I know when you mean...when Sonny and Will first met....the only one that looked like a twink back then was Will. Sonny just wasn't well fat. Yes, and Sonny looks older now....he is only 2 years older than Will...well I mean the actors and he looks much older than Chandler.

• Members

On the show right now he does look older and like he could around that age.Though, with his recent weight loss, IMO, he does look around his real age.  I hope in the future they will style him better especially when he shows up after the weight loss.

• Members

Someone fill me in, when did Lucas get back with Chloe?? And did she ever apologize for cheating on him with Daniel??

This is my first time seeing Sarah. Weird seeing Maggie with one of her actual children people have wanted on canvas for years, but still the conversation is about Daniel. Didn't he die years ago at this point? 

How did the weeping willow Nicole kick the bucket? Not that I'm complaining, she went from being my favorite for years to insufferable.

• Members

I am interested in seeing how the custody for Holly situation works out. Right now it's Eric/Sarah vs. Maggie and I do believe that Chloe will end up wanting to have take care of her as well. I do think that Maggie will eventually change her mind about wanting Eric to raise Holly. I think she will end up stepping back and will throw her support behind him as he deals with Chloe possibly also wanting to raise the child. Also, I liked seeing Brady/Chloe interact together and I think there was foreshadowing today that they would make another go at it. Him telling her that Lucas was crazy for ending things with her and John saying that Brady needs someone stable in his life.

I was a big fan of Broe 1.0. Kyle Lowder is my favorite Brady, but I have gotten used to Eric in the role and I am interested in seeing how things work between his Brady and Chloe. I do like their interaction together. She does understand him and I think they would make a very good looking couple. Nadia was looking great today as usual. She is very lovely. 

Also, I liked seeing Marlena and John today, being happy together and spending time with Abe. I also liked seeing them talk about their family. 

Nicole ''died'' in an explosion  in Kristen's villainesses lair.  With Days i can remember stuff that happened 30 yrs ago.Stuff that happened in the last decade is hazy. So i don't remember if Chloe ever apologized to Lucas about Daniel. I loved the old Nicole as well. Weepy Nicole was annoying AF. I hope when she returns she's her old self.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived