Which soap psycho/criminal had the most ridiculous path to “redemption”?

• Members

Because there was no reason to redeem him and it's ridiculous to have Ciara falling for the guy who was thought to have murdered her cousin and tried to set on fire her other cousin whether the characters are close or interact or not, not to mention the people he actually did kill. I don't even buy this psychotic break or whatever the show is saying he had. Ben was pretty calculated and knew exactly what he was doing.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

As I read the topic the first name that came to mind is John Black.  He was a trained assassin and although he is also a jewel thief from Alamania who may have been Tony's brother or a monk, he came to Salem believing that he had betrayed his friend and his country.

BTW, I would watch a week of episodes of John Black at the Salem DMV trying to get a driver's license and having to explain his backstory.

My second nominee would be Anna Devaine who wore a fake scar on her face to atone for her treason and child abandonment. 

Edited by j swift

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think the biggest character he had actually killed off was Curtis Reed, but that was about it. That and maybe Faux Rafe. Other than that, his biggest crimes where usually emotional torture(as in "let them think so and so is dead and I'll act as the grand chess master"). 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Yes and no. Stefano had wanted to use Andre to frame Roman as the Salem Slasher and let Andre knock off random prostitutes and make sure Marlena saw him do it wearing a Roman mask but Andre had his own agenda. Hence Stefano was beyond PISSED when he realized Andre WAS the real killer and was  behind Renee’s and Trista’s murders.

Edited by soapfan770

• 3 months later...