• Members

I sure wish they'd utilize Eli with someone better than bland, boringass Lani. 

Love seeing Kate Mansi back as Abby. She gives the role fire that the other one just doesn't possess. Gotta love Julie...

Please register in order to view this content

What is that thing Tripp is trying to grow on his face? 

Another shocking return from the dead on New Years at Doug's Place. 

I like seeing Chloe/EM-Brady revisit, but I'm hoping for a triangle/quadrangle involving KL-Rex & Chloe... 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, sorry. Vivian wasn't dead at the time

Let's just say they like to use New Years at Doug's Place to reintroduce a longtime fan-favorite in a dramatic fashion. 

I suppose we should be glad Eli is paired with *someone*, as opposed to poor Lawrence St. Victor over on B&B, whose Carter Walton is basically a eunuch. 

• Members

The benefit of having 6 months of episodes done - they can share so much with little to lose because the core viewers are there, so anything to get the lost/casual viewers to tune in is smart.  

And, gosh the Julie/Hernadi vendetta is utilized so well here. I love they haven't softened Julie where those monsters are concerned. I'll make sure to stream that batch of episodes.  SSH still has it. 

• Members

Pretty much.

Ugh. But it looks better trimmed up.

Jack left town in 1993, thanks JER. Returned recast in 1994 (I didn't hate Mark Valley but he was all I knew at the time - I love and adore Matt's version beyond belief though). Recast while in the shower, spent 1997-1998 basically either in jail or on the run. Jack returned in 2001 as a massive joke. Lied he was gay to Greta and she left town with a whimper in 2002. Jack died in 2003 after he was bludgeoned by a brick (was that the organ donation? I can't keep up; or was that 2004-2006?) Jack thought he was terminal in 2006 and left town where he found his presumed dead brother Steve. Maybe the first time two brothers were considered dead but came back to town at the same time? Thanks Hogan. 

Jack and Jennifer actually got a happy ending in 2006. Thanks Beth Milstein. Jack popped in once or twice after leaving to check on the true real Abby, Ashley Benson, before taking her and leaving in 2007.

In 2011 he returned by falling into a cake. Thanks MarDar. But they gave him PTSD and sort of wasted him. Of course, elevator-gate happened in 2012. Thanks Tomlin.

I think I'm missing something. Didn't Patrick deliver JJ? Was Jack on Melsawen? Dead again? Lawd. I can't remember. Some of JER's second tenure is a total blur.

So, yeah, at least three times I can recall but I felt like there were four ... Was he presumed dead during the Melaswen escape? The castle? I CAN'T REMEMBER!!!! 

JER absolutely seemed to despise that character. Let's not forget Mark Valley's Jack's roll in the hay with Laura. Lawd. Oh JER. Tomlin also seemed to hate him. Higley claimed she loved JnJ and Bo and Hope and they got some of the most destructive writing during her tenures. It's bizarre how awful Jack has been written.

I cannot wait to see Kate Mansi again on-screen  Abby with a [!@#$%^&*] pulse!

And LMAO at Nicole returning to cry and die (I think she "croaked" last month; but I wasn't watching, actually). Nicole has fallen so far as a character. But ....

• Members

I liked the promo too. It's for Day of Days so they're going to give the most action to get a reaction. There seems to be more to Jack's story than just him walking back in, so I've heard, so we'll see how it plays out.

But I agree, seemed kind of bad to give it away like that, but I also loved seeing him. He walked in with purpose and almost an attitude and I am *here* for it. "In the flesh"

I see a new Jack who's not a cartoon character. And I hope I'm right.

Of course, Ron Carlivati brought back Duke and AJ to GH only to kill them a few years later. So ... my expectations are still in check. Although I feel like that was more of a bitter-y thing of him to do. I imagine Frank or Varni wanted them gone and not Carlivati. But who knows? I'd love to know who decided what during their tenure together.

I also want to thank Ron for finally making Gabi the bitch she should have been  a few years too late and I no longer care about her around Chabby but it needed to happen. It made no sense for Gabi and Abby to be friends.

• Members

only because we know she is. LOL I mean she slept with EJ and then cheated on Ben w/ Chad... turned him into a psycho. Abby is a big ol' hoe. MM plays her like some verginal ex-saint tho, which is annoying considering all the wrong she's done. 

i would like to see KM play DiD, and see what she could do with it. I think she would have sold it better, personally. 

i see a lot of peeps blaming the material for MM's stale performance, but but CB's been turning the trash she's been given to treasure for months with no issue. 

• Members

As much as we'd like to forget, let's not forget he was also one of the six presumed dead when they left Captive Island, and were stuck in a European Castle for another 6 months or so (I think those presumed dead again were Marlena, Roman, Victor, Caroline, Cassie, and Jack). 

Archived