victoria foxton

Days: November 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🦃🎩 ❄ ⛄

Yeah, Kate is one of those that you love (thanks to the actress), but the character has been exhausted and played out. Any time they've come close to redeeming her in the eyes of other Salemites, she makes another rotten play. And the revolving men... wasn't Ian Buchanan paired up with her for a hot minute? 

26 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Kate honestly seems to serve no purpose, she's just there.

Example of a show not getting rid of or resting a character it should.  I imagine Brady is still looking for love in all the wrong places when he should have been written out long ago.  

I hated some of the things Kate did to others  over the years, but I actually enjoy her now....maybe it’s the whole “I don’t give a F**k what others think”  persona she has, where she knows she’s disliked by mostly everybody but it doesn’t phase her...

she does seem to always get away with a lot Though...

I think Kate would have been written out a long time ago except the actress is so likable and interesting/fascinating to watch.. that I think that saves her from the chopping block.  I do wish the show did more to explore the Kate/Marlena dynamic... tbh

44 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

I think Kate would have been written out a long time ago except the actress is so likable and interesting/fascinating to watch.. that I think that saves her from the chopping block.  I do wish the show did more to explore the Kate/Marlena dynamic... tbh

Agreed on the Marlena/Kate dynamic. 

And yeah, Kate survives because of Lauren Koslow the way Katie still survives because of Heather Tom on B&B...  (though I'd actually *miss* Koslow if she left...) 

14 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Thanks for bringing this video over. I enjoyed watching some of the cast reminisce about Peggy and her impact on their lives.  I also enjoyed the clips showed of her at the end and how the cast were reacting watching it. This was a sweet tribute to her.

Yes, it was very sweet. I had laugh at FS saying how his acting improved when Peggy had scenes with him. Too bad Peggy is gone because his acting needs a lot of help. 

4 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Yes, it was very sweet. I had laugh at FS saying how his acting improved when Peggy had scenes with him. Too bad Peggy is gone because his acting needs a lot of help. 

latest?cb=20160922105201

It was also nice seeing other Will...he is adorable but he was never Will. 

2 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

latest?cb=20160922105201

Well at least FS realizes his acting is shitty and needs help....LOL.....

2 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

I'm glad that they finally had Chad and Ben interact. I've been waiting for Ben/Abby scenes. Ben is so boring as the misunderstood reformed serial killer who loves Ciara.

Ben has become The Hobo of Horton Square😂