Days: November 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🦃🎩 ❄ ⛄

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Kate is one of those that you love (thanks to the actress), but the character has been exhausted and played out. Any time they've come close to redeeming her in the eyes of other Salemites, she makes another rotten play. And the revolving men... wasn't Ian Buchanan paired up with her for a hot minute? 

• Members

I hated some of the things Kate did to others  over the years, but I actually enjoy her now....maybe it’s the whole “I don’t give a F**k what others think”  persona she has, where she knows she’s disliked by mostly everybody but it doesn’t phase her...

she does seem to always get away with a lot Though...

• Members

I think Kate would have been written out a long time ago except the actress is so likable and interesting/fascinating to watch.. that I think that saves her from the chopping block.  I do wish the show did more to explore the Kate/Marlena dynamic... tbh

• Members

Thanks for bringing this video over. I enjoyed watching some of the cast reminisce about Peggy and her impact on their lives.  I also enjoyed the clips showed of her at the end and how the cast were reacting watching it. This was a sweet tribute to her.

Archived