Days: November 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🦃🎩 ❄ ⛄

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OT, but Greg Vaughn's home was burglarized when he came home. this is the 3rd such event, and he tweeted that he had to wait for 6 Hrs. before the police showed up, after getting a voice recording while calling 911 4 times.

Sarah is so blah. So is new Rex. They have no chemistry. And are extremely awkward together. Sarah should've stayed in soap limbo. I liked Kyle Lowder as Brady. But he's awful as Rex. The party Maggie threw for them looked pitiful. I'm so sick of Bon Bon and Screeching Mimi. It doesn't help that FF looks terrible. With a resting bitch face and tons of botox.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Catching up on DAYS this week.... seeing Kyle Lowder come face-to-face with tired ol' weathered brooding pouty Eric Martsolf's version makes me wish they had pulled an RKK OUT/Reckell IN switcheroo.  Lowder was miscast as Rick Forrester on B&B but fits perfectly in Salem. I still expect him to call Drake "dad," Belle his sister, Sami his step-sis, etc.  Instead, we have the current Brady looking nearly 10 years older than Sami & Eric, looking just as exhausted as we are seeing him (i.e. the character/actor needs a rest. At least a year). Okay, done venting about that. 

• Members

Sami and Rex were never friendly to each other right? I ask because I expect if we ever see Sami have a run in with KL Rex he will be a complete D*ck to her like how he was when he was Brady.....Martsolf is very much the kind and protective "older" brother towards Sami.

• Members

Kyle Lowder is Rex? WTF?!? I saw a smal bit of Friday's how and thought he was Brady with them talking about her cheating on Rex with Brady. WTF did she do wrong that they were alluding too? I am so out of the loop. What is the deal with Lucas, Bonnie, Mimi, Chloe and this baby?

Is Sami on contract, recurring or just visiting?

Archived