B&B November 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It feels like every single show had taken a couple steps forward in terms of their black representation (Hilary as Y&R lead, Maya as B&B vixen, Theo as DAYS’ most desired young eye candy, GH with the new black family), but they’ve now taken several steps back to business as usual. Everything feels very tokenized and segregated. It’s almost as if TPTB all said, “You know what’s not working for us? Black people. Let’s put them in their place.” It’s just all so gross.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Enjoying Hunter Tylo / Taylor's return, the character is over the top these days, but brings much camp to the show.  And nice to finally see scenes between her and TK's Ridge. (Was a Tridge fan back in the day, so I have been waiting for scenes, and wasn't disappointed).

• Members

I thought the chemistry between Thorsten and Hunter wasn't too bad.  It helps that Thorsten has been smiling more (at least when Ridge is obsessing over Bill) and seems more, I don't know, I can't put my finger on it.  I think he seems more at ease in the role of late.

Archived