Taoboi

Y&R November 2018 Discussion Thread

Why does Mal continue to force Summer and Kyle together? After the last round with the other actor flopped they should've finally let this go. But instead I have to watch these two be forced together while Summer acts like a raging bitch and they don't even have a spark.

50 minutes ago, frequentsoapfan said:

Why does Mal continue to force Summer and Kyle together? After the last round with the other actor flopped they should've finally let this go. But instead I have to watch these two be forced together while Summer acts like a raging bitch and they don't even have a spark.

Kyle has more spark with Lola and Mariah

On 11/3/2018 at 8:22 PM, frequentsoapfan said:

Jess Walton in an upcoming Christmas movie produced by Harlequin alongside Patrick Duffy

MV5BOTY1YmYzMTQtNzQ5NS00M2JjLTgzMjAtNWNl

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8041006/?ref_=ttmi_tt

That's really cool! Would love to see her in something different.

Meanwhile, that hair on Patrick Duffy has GOT to GO.

Edited by YRBB

On 11/3/2018 at 7:22 PM, frequentsoapfan said:

Jess Walton in an upcoming Christmas movie produced by Harlequin alongside Patrick Duffy

MV5BOTY1YmYzMTQtNzQ5NS00M2JjLTgzMjAtNWNl

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8041006/?ref_=ttmi_tt

Was going to ask when is this going to air? For a minute there I thought Jess was Linda Gray....LOLOLOLOLOL....and yes Patrick needs to shave and fix that awful hair.....

On 11/1/2018 at 10:24 PM, Antoyne said:

Phyllis as CEO and no comments. Did everyone quit watching lol

I stopped watching after ED last episode but I made a comment about this on the spoiler thread and said it was laughable. 

2 hours ago, frequentsoapfan said:

They really should have left Summer in Belize.

1 hour ago, slick jones said:

They really should have left Summer in Belize.

Seriously! Summer and Kyle don't even have bantering chemistry. HHK doesn't seem very interested in this round of Y&R and she's busy with her main gig anyway. Summer went from interesting to just annoying as soon as she started pursuing Billy. And there was no real fallout from that hookup.

7 minutes ago, frequentsoapfan said:

Seriously! Summer and Kyle don't even have bantering chemistry. HHK doesn't seem very interested in this round of Y&R and she's busy with her main gig anyway. Summer went from interesting to just annoying as soon as she started pursuing Billy. And there was no real fallout from that hookup.

When was Summer ever interesting?

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

When was Summer ever interesting?

giphy.gif

For half a minute when she came back to give Phyllis hell. That quickly CV kly went down hill. She was never my fave but I didnt mind her in previous years. Now I loathe her.

11 hours ago, YRBB said:

That's really cool! Would love to see you in something different.

Meanwhile, that hair on Patrick Duffy has GOT to GO.

why are men pulling excess hair into a bow now? I had no idea that was PD. looks like kris Kristofersson

Sharon's hair makes me thirsty - hair department there's a serum for that.  The dry flyaways are EVERYTHING with her when she's on...