Y&R November 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Phyllis and Nick are so swarmy together and apart. I don't think they really have any chemistry together either. They are hard to watch. Summer is also still annoying.

Also, I think that the show may end up pairing Jack and Kerry together romantically. And I think it might work, especially if it's taken slow and they develop a mutual respect for each other. It already seems like they are building respect/a good rapport with each other. I actually think she might suit Jack better than say Nate or Devon, (two people I thought she might possibly be paired/tested with). I think she comes across as really mature/and older than them, (especially Devon) and I could see her with an older man. 

Kerry is kind of snippy right now, but I could see her softening more around Jack. I do believe he genuinely seems to like/respect her. I don't like how pro-Phyllis she is, but I do wonder if she may have an agenda of her own. Phyllis told Kyle today that Kerry had been in the lab hours ago, and he seemed surprised by that, (as she was meeting with him earlier.) I wonder if she was really in the lab or if she lied to Phyllis.

• Members

She was snippy to them and has been snippy since she's been on the show. I definitely think she comes across as no- nonsense. She does seem very loyal to Phyllis, which is something considering she just met her.She was really pushing for Jack today to rally the Abbotts around Phyllis.

I wonder if it's mostly about "female empowerment" or if she may have some sort of agenda. Kyle had a funny look on his face when Phyllis told him about Kerry being in the lab "hours ago" and he had met with Kerry earlier at the athletic club. I wonder if she's up to something. I also wonder how Phyllis may react if her and Jack become romantically involved with each other, which I could see happening. 

• Members

I have no interest in the J.T. murder storyline.  I hope he’s alive and mows down 1/3 of the cast. Nothing will happen with it anyway.  Nikki will go to jail? Lolll. I think the person blackmailing them is VICTOR!!!!!  Shocking!!! So easy and it puts him right up there again. 

And Eric Braden already said it was a very exciting storyline he was returning to.  Yawn. 

Becauseee iiiiiii had to sevvvvvvv my familehhhhhhhhh!!!!

Archived