Y&R November 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Good god Tessa needs to die. She tried to get mad and go off on Mariah knowing her ass was still lying. 

Nice to see Shauna back. Just like I appreciated the Devon/Jack scene, I enjoyed the brief Devon/Phyllis scene.

And was Nate listening outside the damn door to come in the apartment. I hate that guy.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes. I saw an episode just the other day and it's time to put an end to the farce.  It doesn't make sense for those two to be living together right now.  It's clear Mariah doesn't trust her and hardly stand to be in the same room with Tessa. Mariah has been jerked around too long and there is no reason for Tessa to be on this show other than as Mariah's partner, which is one of the big reasons this couple is a failure. 

• Members

Morrow didn't start trolling the media until his initial run as Newman CEO flopped HARD. Prior to that he was quite happy with Sharon.

But if he wants the struggle pairing that is N/P then he's welcome to it? It's the only thing (besides further shoehorning Phyllis into Jabot) that's keeping them both relevant.

• Members

None of Joshua Morrow's pairings have worked except for Sharon. The problem is that he is not a  dashing man lead actor. Another problem is that his acting amounts to horrific. I cringe when he tries to act because it comes off even worse. 

I've been over Phyllis for some time now. I wouldn't mind if they wrote her off too. She's had nothing to do for the longest time and the character annoys me to no end.

• Members

I don't know how legit it is but there is a twitter account from someone who claims to be a lower level assistant for some CBS shows. They post pics from what looks to be inside the studio and say they see feedback/see scripts all the time. They say that this version of Phyllis/Nick is being received very negatively. They also said that GT doesn't really want this pairing and would prefer Phyllis and Billy. 

• Members

That's the account I'm talking about. I'm not sure if it's legitimate or not. On one hand it sounds like it could be but some of the older tweets seem to just be mentioning a lot of ideas that haven't or may not come to fruition. If it's legitimate, then I think they do see scripts, listen in on conversations, observe the cast and writers and that is where their spoilers/speculation is coming from. Sounds like someone that gets their information from observing/listening in on people. I don't think there are very many soap stars or writers (if any) that are confiding in them.

I do think it's an interesting twitter account, maybe there is truth behind it.

• Members

That said, that account is not even close to the worst of soap twitter...some of those relentlessly crazy fans/fanbase accounts have got to be the worst.  Also, those sketchy blogs that consistently write speculative posts based on nothing are pretty poor too.  I do admit that I have clicked on when I want a good chuckle.

Archived