Y&R November 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn’t want to admit it, but Jack actually has chemistry with Kerry and the actress doesn’t annoy me like she did in her first episodes.

No interest in Mia/Rey. I hate that they’re being written like they’ve been part of the cast for years.

Phicks reunion is a big no for me.

Enjoyed the Victoria and Tessa scenes.

• Members

It makes me titter when I see soap fans tweet complaints about how Tessa's personality has been changed to be this underhanded person.  Bih, when?  Tessa was always underhanded and terrible, even when she was with Noah.

Speaking of tweets...while I'm no fan of Morrow's acting (he's basically stayed stagnant for more than a decade), this is interesting.

Why am I even checking social media on a show that I no longer watch?

Please register in order to view this content

It's a slow day, I guess. 

• Members

I want to see how this storyline with Lola/Kyle plays out. He did seem surprised to learn that she's never slept with anyone, but I think that overall he has been a pretty decent and respectful boyfriend to her. (Even before learning that news). He treats her well, respects her and was willing to slow things down, even before she told him the truth. I could see things being awkward for them for a little bit, but I could see them still continuing be a couple.

I wonder if Kyle may end up being tempted by Summer, especially since she keeps throwing herself at him. I could see Summer finding out that Lola has never slept with anyone and maybe mocking her for that. I also wonder if something surprising might happen and Kyle might sleep with Mia. I still believe that Mia might sleep with someone not named Arturo or Rey and it will cause trouble. 

• Members

It didn't take a failed Phick redo for JM to know that. He had been begging and begging to work with (read be paired with) MCE. He got it and it was a huge bust. I don't care what anyone says, JM probably asked to work more with GT because Mal loves her and Twitter seems to like her and her Phyllis. Which is the same reason he also requested to work with Mishael. It's not lost on me that he'd alsa been asking to work with CK for years. Any woman with a bit of buzz, he's wanting in. 

Archived