Been There Done That - Characters who faced the same calamity twice!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Rachel on Another World was blind 3 times. In 1978, she was blinded temporarily while being rescued from Sven. In 1983 she was in a car accident with Steve Frame that left her sightless for several months. In 1991, she was attacked by one of Carl Hutchins's hitmen. The attack left her with vision problems for several months

• Members

I thought the title of this thread had to do with people who faced calamity twice?

On ATWT, I'd say Barbara Ryan went on trial for murdering her ex-husband James Stenbeck, then had to watch her still teenage son go on trial for essentially the same crime nearly two years later.  Both times James turned out to be alive.

Also on ATWT, I'm pretty sure Lily Walsh got kidnapped at least twice.

Then, there was Margo Hughes who had two miscarriages, each with seemingly a more devastating fallout than the last.

Speaking of the Montgomerys,  Lucinda had to scramble to try to find her presumed dead former protégé and son-in-law Craig, then has to do the same thing with her presumed dead daughter Sierra about a year later.  Both turned out to be alive.

A bit ridiculous with the married couple's presumed deaths but I guess Scott Bryce and Finn Carter each wanted time away from the show and Marland tried to build big drama around what essentially had to be a highly inconvenient situation as that couple was very hot at the time.

• Members

Oh honey...Lily was kidnapped/held hostage a lot more than twice. At one point, I swear it was a yearly thing. She was held once on Montega, where she got a scar and Duncan rescued her, Hans held her in the Belltower, and she and Rose were kidnapped in 2003. And that's off the top of my head. 

Holden was presumed dead three times.