Y&R: November Sweeps and Spoilers

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD and soaps.com day ahead recap: 

From soaps.com day ahead recap for Monday:

Mia will try and seduce Arturo multiple times, once in her nightgown in Rey's apartment and once at Dark Horse. Abby will catch her at work, as she's trying to push up on Arturo and tells her to back off. Abby is going to call Mia cheap and tacky and warn her to leave Arturo alone. Also, Sharon will tell Mariah the truth about her and the other ladies role in JT's disappearance and Mariah will agree to help them keep the secret. Jack will admit that he is interested in Kerry.

From SOD:

Lauren Lott is debuting as Devon's younger sister Ana on November 28. Before she comes to town Devon is going to end up throwing a party which SOD says is filled with "hipsters, loud music and booze". Nate will come over and express concerns about Devon's actions. Devon will wake up the next morning with a hangover and a trashed living room. He will see a shattered picture of him and Hilary and realize he is going down a rough path. I wonder if maybe someone calls Ana, (like maybe Nate) and she comes to GC to try and help Devon get his life back on track. I wish Neil were around, trying to comfort and help Devon like he did right after Hilary died. It would make a lot of sense if Neil were the one who called Ana, but I haven't read any spoilers about Neil showing up anytime soon.

Also Sharon is going to get unexpected news and Lola and Mia will call a truce. (I wonder how long that will last). Victoria is going to reach out to Billy and Kyle and Lola's relationship will hit a roadblock.  (I wonder what type of roadblock Kyle and Lola's relationship will hit.)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

he's too much of a little twirp/punk, imo. They need to start fresh. 

it's just really disappointing. It would have actually been kind of cute in an "aww, she thinks she's so hardcore..." sort of way if Tessa had been oblivious to JT being "dead" like Nicki, Vic, Sharon, and Phyl are out here covering up a murder and this little girl is completely oblivious to the whole thing. Such a missed opportunity at a little bit of char inner-workings for Tessa, and once again highlighting the GCPD's idiocy... how tf did she just stumble upon damning evidence???? And the fact that she's OK w/ these women being murderers??? A sickening mess. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The entire DV storyline was flawed from the very beginning and only got worse as it went along.  This added layer is Mal trying to put lipstick on a pig, AFAIC.

The direction in which the Tessa character is going makes me think that she may be unloaded soon (i.e. disposed of).  You have a limited actress portraying an underwritten yet surprisingly overexposed character.  I know there is a fanbase that desperately wants the Mariah/Tessa pairing to work but other than them, I'm not sure who is really interested in Tessa staying.  By the sound of it, Mal doesn't seem to be one of those people.

• Members

I haven't seen anything saying he's officially not on the show anymore. But according to soaps.com on tomorrow's episode it's revealed that Neil has moved to be closer to Lily. He really hasn't been shown consistently in a while. He's never been shown visiting Lily in prison, and I believe that the last time he was shown (or one of the last times), it was to say good-bye to Ashley. He wasn't even at the Jabotiques launch party last week, though Devon/Nate were there. 

• Members

Yep. looks like Neil is gone. Hopefully Kristoff will speak to this so we can get more of an idea of what is going down.

Has Doug Davidson said anything more? I wonder if they planned to still use him from time to time as a talk- to  with Rey but when he went public he was dropped.

Based on some old EastEnders anecdotes, apparently Mal can be quite spiteful to anyone he regards as not a team player.

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode Devon tells Nate that he sent Shauna to Colorado to visit her parents. I wouldn't be surprised if in a little while, Devon mentions that Shauna decides to stay with them in Colorado. It feels like they are chipping away at the Winters family/people connected with them. Not too long ago there was that episode where Cane thought about moving with the twins to be closer to Lily, but Devon talked him out of it. I could see them getting rid of Shauna, especially now that Ana will be coming. 

Also on tomorrow's episode Nick gets another new set, a new home that Phyllis agrees to move in with him. Also, Victoria asks Billy to spend time with her and the kids and Jack asks Kerry over to Thanksgiving Dinner at the Abbott mansion. 

• Members

I originally liked Shauna and thought her and Charlie were cute together, but I soured on her, with the way they ended up having her act towards Charlie. And also the role that their relationship ended up playing in Hilary's death. So I'm fine with her being gone. But I don't want them to get rid of the rest of the Winters and would like to see Neil come back.

I'm not sure what Ana will end up doing either. But Devon helping her with her music career could give him something to do. (Though if they wanted to give him a love interest, I still wouldn't mind a Devon/Abby pairing, I think they have nice chemistry. I also thought that Abby had some chemistry with Nate in the brief interaction they had with each other. He brightened up around her.)  I could see her interacting with maybe Kyle, Lola, Summer, and maybe Finn depending how long he stays around.

Also, it sounds like they are have updated the Y&R opening and are including Ana in it. The actress Lauren Lott mentioned that she just shot her first TV intro and posted some footage of that on Instragram. It looks like she's got a fun personality.

• Members

I just marathoned most of the post-Ashley episodes and her exit sure did knock the wind out of the show. This Rosales family from the writing to the acting is horrific. In my experience with soaps of all eras, this is without a doubt the worst introduction of a family I have ever seen. Yes that includes later ATWT, GL and OLTL. This is painful. 

The only thing im looking forward to is the nuAna. She is gorgeous and I’m hoping she can act as well as she looks. Still, we know it won’t be well written and it’s just sad seeing how quickly they diminished Neil and Devon. My only hope is that these characters could potentially shine once Mal gets fired. 

Archived