Days:October 2018 Discussion Thread πŸ‚ πŸŽƒ

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha.......there is no way Ben is not at least bi.......the horror on Sonny's face on the news about Will and Ben......LOL....but like @Gray BunnyΒ said Ron would never doing anything well......Interesting...the soap is so dull

Instead we have doppelgΓ€ngers popping up everywhere with no real reason or purpose....

• Members

Β 

Β 

I prefer Sonny to Paul (though I like Paul), and I wish that WIll would just tell Paul the truth already. Paul is looking pitiful and will look even more pitiful once he finds out the truth about Sonny/Will.

Β 

I'm tired of Will/Sonny acting like they owe Paul their own happiness. I can't really remember the last time I've seen a triangle before this where a romantic rival is expected to care about their rivals feelings, as much as some fans/the writing is acting like Sonny should care about Paul's.. He doesn't owe Paul much of anything, IMO. And neither does Will, besides caring about him as a person and being honest with him.Β  A big reason, this expectation may be put on Sonny may be because they all dated each other but I still don't think he owes Paul much. Especially since Paul knowingly got into a relationship with an amnesiac Will, and chased after Sonny when Sonny was with Will.Β  Paul knew something like this could happen, and helped put himself in this situation.Β 

Β 

They need to have Will come clean sooner than later, and have Paul leave with some dignity. Instead of being "poor Paul" that everyone has to sacrifice their happiness for.Β 

Archived