Y&R October 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah, Sharon pretty much only has Mariah in her corner. But even looking at recent weddings on the other soaps, like the various B&B weddings and even John/Marlena’s nuptials on dollar-store DAYS, this felt the most low-budget and least impactful. And it should have packed a punch. I just don’t... care about the ramifications of any of today’s drama. Y&R feels like an empty, dead show.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought today's show was good. I liked how Noah tried to diffuse the situation with his parents and him talking with Mariah.

I don't find Billy/Summer appealing at all. IMO, she looks too young for him. I wonder if she will end up pregnant. I think she might. I think that her and Billy sleeping together while Phyllis rocked back and forth like she was disturbed could be foreshadowing that Summer may get pregnant. And that will disturb Phyllis even more. I could see a situation where Summer only sleeps with Billy one time, he goes to rehab, then comes back and wants nothing to do with her. And then she will end up pregnant and that will really complicate things. Summer becoming pregnant with Billy's baby will really devastate Phyllis. 

• Members

I had wondered why Sharon ended up even bothered to show up just to dump Nick publicly at the altar. I can see it as revenge for their 2014 wedding debacle but the entire reveal pales extremely in comparison back to 2006 when Sharon was seducing in Nick in the same lingerie Phyllis had worn. Honestly it would have been more intriguing had Nick and Sharon bared all before hand and then married simply for fraud than endured an umpteenth Phick/Shick war and now apparently BUMMER.    

Brooke Logan and Reva Shayne would be proud of Phyllis and Summer!

The rest of the show is total crap. I already predicted that Sharon is going to be tied up with Rey. As for the rest of the show it completely feels aimless now. 

Perhaps Mal Young is taking lessons from Brad Bell? 

• Members

Well Billy is the only older dude bedding a younger woman. Before that it was older women bedding younger men.I don't know why the young people cant date people their age like in real life. I just hope he doesn't have Phyllis seduce Kyle.  It's bad enough they keep pairing him with his on and off step sister Summer. Phyllis was around him when he was a little kid.

Archived