Taoboi

Y&R October 2018 Discussion Thread

44 minutes ago, j swift said:

Here are just some of the ways the "Ashley Amendment" makes no sense:

1. When Jabot went public and Victor became the majority stockholder (while John was alive), did Ashley own the product lines making the rest of the company worthless?  Should Victor have had to pay her out at that time?

2.  When Jabot was sued for the tainted face cream, did Ashley own the product lines making her personally liable for the losses?

3.  When the haircare line was being developed by other chemists, did Ashley own that product line too?

4.  When there were multiple court cases with Gloria over John's will, did Ashley own the product line? 

If you wouldn't mind, could you explain what's going on with this Ashley Amendment? I only tuned back in to see Peter Bergman try and throw that chair, so I'm lost.

6 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

If you wouldn't mind, could you explain what's going on with this Ashley Amendment? I only tuned back in to see Peter Bergman try and throw that chair, so I'm lost.

It's in Monday's episode

I apologize, I meant for my post to go in the spoiler section with that discussion and I have no idea how to delete the post and move it.

So, don't read it now, but next Monday come back and see how brilliant my remarks were - lol