This fall on Days

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a decent promo for the most part and things were at least happening. I really think soaps have to treat every week like a sweeps week. I don't mean stupid stunts but there has to be energy and movement. Build towards something. I feel like that's kind of been lost on the soaps. It's just a bunch of things happening and characters reacting to them.

I'm glad Gabi's a vengeful bitch now -- what I wanted like two years ago -- (Camila is still a weak actress, despite growing leaps and bounds during the Nick story) but I too don't give a damn about Chad, Gabi, Stefan or Abby. I can't wait for Kate Mansi to return. I'm bummed it's short-term but I'm ready for a break. I'm kind of surprised Camila is still here TBH. But they seem to be going back to JJ/Gabi (until of course she gets exposed - Ron always sets up a couple to be doomed). 

Not saying I care about most in the promo, just that it wasn't a bad promo, lol. I liked it. It was fun.

I could pick it apart too. Nicole's hair is awful. WHY Ari? Does your man like it that way? And I resent that Shawn Christian looks better off the show than he ever did on it. Just saying.

I'm not a fan of Mimi either and while I didn't mind Bonnie last year I'm not really in the mood for her this year. Everyone expected Sami to stroll in with Rafe's baby and here comes trashy Bonnie LMAO. I'm only interested in Mimi from the nostalgia factor of it all and there were times in her first run I didn't despise Mimi. It wasn't until JER got a hold of her and Farah's ego came out.

Archived