B&B Actor Back on Contract

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It took how long to remember they recast Thorne and figure out what to do with him?  6/7 months?  TIIC do this weird unnecessary casting when they need to take a small break from the triangle from hell.  Then they realize their desire to play nothing but that triangle and whomever they hired is tossed to the sidelines.  

• Members

The link doesn't work for me.

I'm quite shocked by this. I figured Donna was doomed for weddings and thanksgivings, and if we'd ever see Donna back on contract that Bell would go for a recast. I'm happy because I always liked JG and thought she's very sympathetic and charismatic as an actress.

Eric and Quinn have nothing to do and she has history with Eric.. but then a Katie/Thorne/Donna triangle also doesn't seem unlikely.

• Members

Surprised by this and I would be excited if B&B was written better. I’m sure they’ll have a fun entrance story for her but it’ll all go to hell. Why isn’t Amber back on contract? With Zoe and all these interns they should SORAS her daughter. Of course Amber around without Rick doesn’t make sense. 

I do think Y&R could’ve gotten more use out of Jennifer Garies if they were smart. 

• Members

Perhaps Donna will join Spencer - Justin needs a love life + I always thought Donna/$B were logical co-conspirators. Donna is a strange character - alternating between victim/schemer. Like others, I wish JG was back on Y&R as Grace - she truly kills that role.  

• Members

Totally agree about Amber. To me, she's the last 'original' character that's been on B&B that fits the LA mold - that desperate white trash social climber blond. Bringing her AND Jennifer Gareis' Donna back would be a good move. The show lost more energy than they'd like to admit with the loss of OG Sally and Stephanie. 

Frankly, why they ever let Hunter Tylo go still doesn't make sense. Katherine Kelly Lang has been twisting in the wind for years without a sparring partner. And that is where Hunter and Adrienne Frantz would have been so useful - and necessary.

Donna and $B as co-conspirators - love that idea. 

Archived