On 10/6/2018 at 9:27 PM, Taoboi said:

lol.

So TC will be on screen until end of March 2019 which is when the stand-in stands in. @Soapsuds

lmao lawd

On 9/24/2018 at 1:12 PM, ChitHappens said:

There are not many coins left inside the couch to pay Days cast and crew, so this just may be a permanent gig.  Somehow, I just don't see Days lasting very much longer.  

It's the soap that never dies

Please register in order to view this content
 it was all but dead in 2007 and here we are. But yeah, I don't disagree.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh I think Days has a few years of life left given it's the ONLY soap to go UP from the previous year. The ONLY ONE lol

Right now I find Days good. It's the only soap I watch daily

19 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Ok....is this better?

Well...he has thin down and gotten more muscle at the same time. I liked him stocky but YES, MUCH BETTER. No trim needed.

Please register in order to view this content

Holy sh!t, I'm so out of the loop these days w/ soaps news...just read this here. I didn't know that about TC, so it's really true?? I hope he gets better. He's one of my faves

But BB/Johnny Z is one of my favorite actors & characters from GH too. I loved Johnny & Claudia Z so damn much! Anthony Z too. They were ruthless AF. I liked soft Johnny too and I was obsessed w/him & Lulu on the run. 

I will be on the lookout for his run on DAYS in Summer 2020 !

• 2 weeks later...

It is being reported that Tyler will not be back. Not sure if Brandon will continue in the role or will there be a recast or will the character be written off....Barash doesn't appear till March of 2019...lol

I'm okay with him just being written off. He's a terrible character and what else will be left for him anyway? I can never keep up with the comings and goings on the show because of the taping schedule but aren't Abigail and Chad leaving in like 5 years?

2 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

I'm okay with him just being written off. He's a terrible character and what else will be left for him anyway? I can never keep up with the comings and goings on the show because of the taping schedule but aren't Abigail and Chad leaving in like 5 years?

Another waste of a character, really. Sad. I didn't expect it to go like this, but I knew the second Stefan was for Abby and Chad he would never last. Just my gut feeling. I'm usually not wrong with DAYS, lol. They're beyond predictable with certain things.

LOL at 5 years. I think they leave in Spring of next year. Maybe Abby goes before? I really don't know. I haven't kept up and it's so hard with all the comings and goings and taping six months ahead of time.

Doesn't really seem like Barash is actively taping though does it? But I don't follow him.

4 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

It is being reported that Tyler will not be back. Not sure if Brandon will continue in the role or will there be a recast or will the character be written off....Barash doesn't appear till March of 2019...lol

Wow where did u see that. I always thought TC wouldnt be back