ChitHappens

Days! Temp Stand In!!!!!

52 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I couldn't agree with you more. Can't wait to see Barash on air. Now if only they were to pair BB Stefan with CM Will.....Lawd.....heaven.....

Stefan is bisexual?  

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, ChitHappens said:

I believe I read this past weekend on Twitter that Tyler was on the set stupid drunk and needed help leaving.  

JONNNNNNNNY 'HE'S A FREAK' ZACCHARA!!!!!

giphy.gif

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:35 AM, Gray Bunny said:

WTF? Wow... where's all the tea coming from? 

EXACTLY!! Where is it?

Real Housewives Atlanta GIF - RealHousewives Atlanta KenyaMoore GIFs

I've been hearing about Tyler being drunk on both this set and in the past on GH's set. Even heard rumors about a rehab stint in between GH and DAYS.  Of course men in soaps get so many chances to be problematic offscreen and still maintain a role.

6 minutes ago, frequentsoapfan said:

I've been hearing about Tyler being drunk on both this set and in the past on GH's set. Even heard rumors about a rehab stint in between GH and DAYS.  Of course men in soaps get so many chances to be problematic offscreen and still maintain a role.

Oooooooooo.

Wow. Shocked. 

Agreed with everyone; I wish this were a permanent recast! Talk about a missed opportunity. Barash is more DiMera. Christopher was always more Alamain to me.

Edited by KMan101

Kate Mansi I suppose starts in November and leaves again in February, taking Billy Flynn with her.

I wonder where that leaves Stefan since he’s been so tied to Chabby. Will he be paired with Gabi? Chloe?

I wish Kate Mansi were staying longer (mostly due to Matt coming back as Jack) but I'm good with what looks like a Chabby break (I'm assuming ...). And I'm glad Mansi is the one taking Abby off the canvas.

I'd like them to revisit Stefan/Chloe personally (though if Shawn and Belle were better established characters at this point I'd have preferred him as angst for them). I imagine Chloe will eventually be moved into the Brady/Rex orbit, no? Indeed curious where it leaves Stefan.

Wonder how long before Stefan and Kate are hitting the sheets? :lol: That would be a sight for Vivian to walk in on (if she ever comes back)

Edited by KMan101

11 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Wonder how long before Stefan and Kate are hitting the sheets? :lol: That would be a sight for Vivian to walk in on (if she ever comes back)

I seriously can see this happening, not against it, but it wouldn't surprise me that is what RC probably had planned with TC's Stefan. 

I hope TC gets the help he needs because this problem sounds like it has been going on for a long time.

Having said that, BB is a chemistry machine, can't wait to get his take on Stefan. Pair him with Kate!