B&B September 10 Discussion Thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And coming on the heels of the Ct. WyNot proposal, it's way too forced. I just don't get this show's need for everyone to get engaged/married. The custody story would still work. How does H8ie's case get better with her 2nd engagement in 4 months? That could indicates a very unstable and disruptive home situation with a woman who's too busy juggling men....

• Members

So has that person you don't like in your avatar. I don't want the show regularly, but have seen articles and pictures in the mags about how those two have really been consistently putting in workout time and it SHOWS.

• Members

It’s just a hard show to talk about. Nothing really happens, and what does is nonsensical and plot-driven. And the Brill reunion so soon after Bill/Steffy redux is just eyeroll-worthy. This show needs some fresh peers of Bill/Ridge/Brooke/Thorne/Katie who are aren’t related to any of them, even if it’s for short-term arcs.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The same flashbacks of Bill and Brooke and the same conversation that Bill has with every single woman.  "(Insert Every woman's Name), you've always been the one."  "You are the only one who understands me".  etc. etc.  It's so tired.  And Brooke is such a Ho-bag.  As soon as she's with a man she thirsts for another one.  And all of this conspiring against her own sister...Katie really needs to disown her and MEAN it. 

• Members

This. I suppose after exhausting the Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle to past the point of how far a triangle should go, Brad finally gave up and fell back on writing another Brill story. The 9/28 episode barely registered a 2.0 rating for that day. 

The story of Bill and Brooke having a secret bedroom adjacent to Bill's office a couple years ago was even worse, but yeah it's all terribly bad. 

• Members

I tuned in and I see the same garbage.  Bill pining away and chasing after Brooke again.  Same dialogue, different woman.  "you're an amazing woman".  Etc. etc.  Is any of this a surprise?  Once Bill gets obsessed with a woman, he isn't going to stop.  So he shows up at the restaurant and Brooke sits there and talks to him after Ridge FORGAVE her and told her to stay away from Bill?  And she just sits there and talks to him?  Why wouldn't you just get up and leave...?   Because she will ride the stallion again and won't stop until she does.  And when Ridge finds out she's still seeing him, she will say stupid things like she said about 'the kiss'.  "But HE kissed ME!"  It will be "But BILL came to ME."  And the custody thing makes zero sense.  He keeps saying, Katie is letting me see him whenever I want!  And it's because of YOU Brooke!  What did you say to Katie!?

Why would he keep digging...there really isn't anything to be suspicious about.  And him seeing Will is no different than it ever was...he just didn't do it. 

• Members

What?  Nobody's excited about Pam and Charlie's engagement????  Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Clearly they're just trying to give Eric, Quinn, Pam, etc. something to do, but they could have found a better source of conflict than Pam wanting to get married at the Forrester mansion and have Stephanie's portrait on the wall.  Considering the number of weddings and portrait swaps that have already been allowed since Quinn's been with Eric, I don't understand why Quinn was acting like this was the FIRST time someone dared suggest either.  Just plain lazy writing. 

Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed Thorsten Kaye (and maybe a few others) have "stepped it up" lately, not quite phoning it in like usual or have made extra effort in their appearance.  It's as if they're scared they might lose their job or something.  LOL!  Seriously though, something's going on.  Anyone else noticed?  It's kind of subtle.  The writing's still crap though.

• Members

This show’s so inert. It’s been office meetings to fulfill guarantees, anticlimactic weddings, doctor’s visits to Robin Givens for Liam and whomever he’s screwing, a barely seen black storyline, and the same old triangles/romantic musical chairs for the past couple of years now.

It’s almost November, and we’re still posting in a September thread. Doesn’t that say it all?

Archived