4 hours ago, Vee said:

The fact that they have a background doesn't mean anything with this guy. I would need three corroborating sober witnesses if Nelson Branco claimed the sun came out this morning.

:lol: Well, I have no dog in this fight, but I do remember that witnesses said the thing with DD didn't go down the way NB claimed. I couldn't dig up the evidence of that now though. It's been too long.

Doug/Paul's episode count over the past year

Aug -  2

Sept - 1

Oct - 6

Nov - 10

Dec - 6

Jan - 6

Feb - 3

March - 7

Apr - 5

May -3

Jun - 0

July - 0

Aug - 3

Unless Doug received official word that was it for Paul,has he not jumped the gun in saying he was fired?

Maybe in June/July he notified the show he would not be available so therefore no appearances.

Now because he has received no notice of upcoming shows he decided he's fired?

Wish we could get clarification...

Edited by Paul Raven

13 hours ago, Taoboi said:

I remember hearing about that. I thought DD DID do it though? Though I also remember that NB was provoking him.

He did it, but apparently it wasn't at all violent.  He put his hands around his neck in a joking way. I'm not saying that's an ok thing to do unless you know someone very well, but would DD really attack someone violently in public? If it was violent why didn't anyone watching call the police or security?

Anyway, I didn't witness it and I think it would be pretty hard to dig up the accounts I read saying it wasn't meant in a violent way, so I'll leave it there.

47 minutes ago, Juliajms said:

He did it, but apparently it wasn't at all violent.  He put his hands around his neck in a joking way. I'm not saying that's an ok thing to do unless you know someone very well, but would DD really attack someone violently in public? If it was violent why didn't anyone watching call the police or security?

Anyway, I didn't witness it and I think it would be pretty hard to dig up the accounts I read saying it wasn't meant in a violent way, so I'll leave it there.

I trust you on that. :)

The one person I’m curious about is Amelia Heinle. She went from absolutely suffocating the show for a decade-plus to almost disappearing from the canvas for the better part of this year once the JT story ended. (Sharon has a faaaar more prominent role in the aftermath story.) Has she fallen out of favor with the highers-up, replaced by Gina Tognoni? Is she just being rested for a while only to be foisted on Nate or Rey or Billy on the rebound? Or is she finally being phased out?