Days: September 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

he failed BAD Friday. I enjoyed the episode, but did you see the shot where someone was saying goodbye, and instead of doing a slow close in on Marlena's face, the shot started at her groin and quickly went upward to her face? 

what is it with Drake? does he do this because fans tell him they love his acting style or did he get into very bad acting routines and just stayed there? I remember, and this is coming from me......that Wayne should come back and say Drake's Roman was an imposter towards the end of his run as the character because his acting got so bad I honestly hated Roman. all Drake did was yell at everyone.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Griffith ruined Hope's character when he had her kill Stefano. Ron will be putting the last nail in her coffin if she's the one who planted evidence.  I think it's time to retire Hope and Rafe characters; cop Hope never worked anyway.  Put Brandon Beemer and Martha Madison under contract; she's not my favorite but she's good and he's a doll.  This show is too vet heavy.  And for the love of GOD, let Josh Taylor retire.  No offense.  

• Members

If they were serious about evolving the show they'd pay Jason Cook any amount of money to come back as Shawn Jr. the cop - Beemer is okay in doses but no thespian - and either work to bring Madison's game up or find someone better, because while some quite like her she's always come off weird to me. But they're not serious, so it's irrelevant.

• Members

I just saw DAYS for the first time in years.  It seems obvious that Mimi is the mother of Lucas' baby, not Bonnie.  I just googled Farah Fath and saw that she is coming back for a few episodes.  That should lead to some interesting scenes between Chloe and Mimi, and maybe some interesting recollections of their up and down history together.

Am I correct in the belief that the surrogate who carried Mimi and Phillip's accidentally created by IVF baby has full custody and parental rights?  Wasn't it a boy?  I wonder if baby Bonnie (or whatever her real name is) will get to see her brother, assuming Mimi is indeed the mom.

Archived