Days: September 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

That would be the only thing to look forward to since Sonny and Will are zzzzzzzzzzz together. Couldn't have Will remembered everything but realized how much Paul was the one for him and the past with Sonny was just that...memories?? Instead of.having this lame Paul is limp and can't walk so I will stay with him because I feel sorry for him. Will and Sonny aren't looking very favorable in this story at all. Let's hope Will cheats on Sonny soon and realizes what a mistake he made in leaving Paul.

• Members

I enjoyed the Sonny/Will/Brady scenes today.

I really liked when Will blew up at Brady today. I thought it was good that he stood up to Brady. Brady has been hypocritical.  I am glad that Will pointed out how he remembers how Brady tends to behave. Heck, I read spoilers that say that Brady 

Please register in order to view this content

He's not one to be talking with as many love interests as he has had and bounces between.

I thought that Freddie/Chandler did good work today. Sonny gets a lot of hate online but I think there are still a good amount of people that like him. I really like him.  I think that a lot of times they may be quieter because the people that don't like him and don't like him and Will are really vocal. I like Paul, but I don't feel Sonny really owes him anything (outside of caring about his general welfare as a human being/someone he cares about. Paul knew the risks he was taking when he pursued a relationship with an amnesiac Will.  

• Members

Please. As others have said, Will and Sonny are not rootable. If Ron thinks he’s writing a couple for us to care about, he’s wrong — and failing badly.

Will vs. Brady? I’m Team Brady, and I don’t care about his hypocrisy. Will is a jerk and a simp. He has his memory back, but does that mean he’s forgotten his love for Paul? Instead, we get Will and Sonny kissing IN PUBLIC — and again, that soulless, passionless hands-to-neck unromantic kiss. 

Yes, the anti-Sonny and anti-WilSon viewers are very vocal. We’re also very MANY. You’re welcome to enjoy these two. Have at it.

Freddie was terrible again today. He’s out of his league doing anything dramatic or emotional. 

• Members

Will is getting there to be a jerk.....and to me Will has become a wimp....he doesn't possess his mother's venom. He promised Paul that nothing would change if he remembered his love for Sonny. Did Will forget how horrible Sonny treated him before he."died"? He totally ignored him and wanted nothing to do with him. Has he forgotten what a jerk Sonny is? Leaving Paul at the altar after supposedly moving on from Will? 

Will better realize soon that he made a mistake and finds love with someone else because a Sonny/Will pairing seems very old/ancient. I am not looking forward to Will and Sonny as a couple again. Sonny will walk all over Will again.

• Members

I think that a lot of people also like Sonny and Will. Though, I don't think they post that much largely because they probably are turned off with the constant mean spirited unnecessary attacks on Freddie Smith, including those that often attack his physical appearance. 

I think that WIll doesn't care about Paul as much as he does Sonny. I don't think he ever has. I remember after him and Paul got together and Sonny called Paul Will's boyfriend and Will  kind of downplayed that and called Paul "someone he was involved with". He didn't want to call what was going on between them as serious.

And once he started to first get flashes of his memory back it seemed like he had to reassure Paul, when Paul acted he wanted to cry when he found out that Will was starting to remember Sonny.

And now that Will has fully remembered he don't even really want to be around Paul. He's trying to placate him with forehead kisses which  I think is kind of funny. He's being written to prefer Sonny. He doesn't care about them equally.

Some people may not like it, but that's the way he's being written. This is the risk that Paul took when he got involved with amnesiac Will. I see a lot of people attacking Will now, but Paul helped put himself in this situation. And with CS deciding to leave the show, that really deterred things from going in Paul's favor. His version of Paul isn't going to win. 

• Members

Two weeks behind here... anything good happen?

Can’t Will’s magic love wand enter Paul and bring feeling back to his lower body? 

Sonny’s position on that couch: no thanks, he looks like a lazy bottom who isn’t clean back there. God knows what Will’s magic love wand would look like after... 

Re: Eric Martsolf stage makeup. They have been caking on too much shellac in his face for years. As he’s gotten older it really sinks into his wrinkle crevices even more so. I don’t know why they don’t notice how bad it looks. Most people watch in HD these days, right? Even all the 80 year old Gladyses and Eleanors watching in the Bible Belt have upgraded their TV’s from rabbit ear big box TV sets. Even they can see from their bifocal lenses that Brady Black looks too painted. 

• Members

I may have said it recently, but I really feel like they're still giving everybody the makeup treatment designed for old, non-HD cameras and darker lighting. Half the male cast looks like they're wearing lipstick, because they probably are.

• Members

I just watched Friday's show this morning. a fine fine job by all (but Drake REALLY needs to stop with the grit face and overacting). it makes me feel this.....Sheri to me is the one who writes the really old school, emotional episodes, because I see the fade outs, the better music (still on someone's stolen Casio but still) and story based on emotion and history. when John said that 1. he doesn't remember his life before Marlena and 2. told the story of her falling off the ledge not too long after he 'found out' who he really was.....when Brady talked about how his character treated Marlena horribly.....when Sami said when she caught Marlena and John together.....when John called Carrie Pumpkin......I sat straight up. 

to Ron C. There's not a problem with using history for decades ago to push story. you won't explode, you won't get arrested, you may get fired (because of the numbnuts who owns the show and how much he hates it when the show is actually written well) and you won't melt like the witch from TWOO. but, if you feel uncomfortable with this......leave and let Sheri take over. I can tell you, she knows WTF she's doing.

Archived