Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ReddFoxx

Non-romantic Supercouples

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, carolineg said:

No one has brought up one of my faves-Jax and Alexis?  Love them.  I also like that weird quad of Ned, Lois, Sonny, Brenda.

Sonny and Lois and Brenda and Lois were great.  Remember when the show had all kinds of relationships?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, titan1978 said:

Sonny and Lois and Brenda and Lois were great.  Remember when the show had all kinds of relationships?

 

 

Where like you weren't worried that Sonny and Lois or Sonny and Robin were going to fall into bed because they shared scenes?  And Brenda/Lois would give it to Ned/Sonny respectively when they were being jerks because they were that good of friends?  Yes I vaguely remember those days.  I always though Ned/Jax had a cute bromance too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 3:01 PM, carolineg said:

No one has brought up one of my faves-Jax and Alexis?  Love them.  I also like that weird quad of Ned, Lois, Sonny, Brenda.

 

LOVE Jax and Alexis. I wish they had gone romantic during the Mixed Marrieds, though. Ned and Alexis and Jax and Chloe were so boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Wendy said:

 

LOVE Jax and Alexis. I wish they had gone romantic during the Mixed Marrieds, though. Ned and Alexis and Jax and Chloe were so boring.

 

I actually like Nexis.  Chloe/Jax were a snooze.  But Chloe was very ill defined and had the unfortunate task of being the girl after Brenda. And they really didn't have much chemistry.  Plus, Jax really did her wrong by up and leaving her for a girl that looked like Brenda (well obviously actually Brenda/VM) but at the time... They should have paired Jax with V.  I am on the fence about Jax and Alexis.  I was rooting for them back then but I appreciate them as friends only now.  Besides the whole point of my Brenda reference is that if they did Jaxis, Jax would have also probably left Alexis for ghost Brenda and it would have tainted Alexis and Jax and Ned and Jax's friendships, IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked Ned and Alexis. I even liked Chloe, though not with Jax. But I wanted Jax and Alexis, as did everyone but Wendy Riche.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

I also wanted Jax with Alexis.  And I really liked V (talk about an actor making something out of nothing).  I think Jax and V were charming.

 

 

The writers seemed to be going somewhere with Jax and V.  Didn't they kiss around S&B's non wedding?  And then it was dropped?  Did Guza come back around then or was it that VM decided to stay last minute so S&B didn't get their HEA and it was just shelved.  I really don't recall anyone not liking V on messageboards or anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my all time favorite definitely non-romantic supercouples, Lisa and Lucinda (ATWT).

 

(For some reason, I can't change the thumbnail.  Also, I don't know why I can't stop the autoplay.  Just refresh the page when the clip is done, lol.)

 

Edited by DramatistDreamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2018 at 7:17 PM, carolineg said:

 

 

The writers seemed to be going somewhere with Jax and V.  Didn't they kiss around S&B's non wedding?  And then it was dropped?  Did Guza come back around then or was it that VM decided to stay last minute so S&B didn't get their HEA and it was just shelved.  I really don't recall anyone not liking V on messageboards or anything.

Guza came back.  If I remember correctly, she kind of went away, then he used her for supporting for a bit  then she was gone again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...