Non-romantic Supercouples

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Where like you weren't worried that Sonny and Lois or Sonny and Robin were going to fall into bed because they shared scenes?  And Brenda/Lois would give it to Ned/Sonny respectively when they were being jerks because they were that good of friends?  Yes I vaguely remember those days.  I always though Ned/Jax had a cute bromance too.

• Members

I actually like Nexis.  Chloe/Jax were a snooze.  But Chloe was very ill defined and had the unfortunate task of being the girl after Brenda. And they really didn't have much chemistry.  Plus, Jax really did her wrong by up and leaving her for a girl that looked like Brenda (well obviously actually Brenda/VM) but at the time... They should have paired Jax with V.  I am on the fence about Jax and Alexis.  I was rooting for them back then but I appreciate them as friends only now.  Besides the whole point of my Brenda reference is that if they did Jaxis, Jax would have also probably left Alexis for ghost Brenda and it would have tainted Alexis and Jax and Ned and Jax's friendships, IMO.

• Members

The writers seemed to be going somewhere with Jax and V.  Didn't they kiss around S&B's non wedding?  And then it was dropped?  Did Guza come back around then or was it that VM decided to stay last minute so S&B didn't get their HEA and it was just shelved.  I really don't recall anyone not liking V on messageboards or anything.

Archived