Y&R: September Spoilers and Fall Preview

• Members

Yeah, on Monday's episode Nate tells Devon that Neil got a call in the night that Sophia is in the hospital. 

I don't see why Neil's not around for Lily's sentencing. (Unless Kristoff couldn't tape for some reason) He definitely should be. She's his daughter, Devon's his son and the sentencing affects both of them as well as his grandchildren and a family as a whole. But it looks like writers didn't want him around.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only 'issue' regarding KSJ is TPTB don't want to use him, and are already writing the entire Winters' family out as quickly as they can. Since Neil has been on the show decades, the attitude Mal/CBS/Sony are taking with regards to the long-time viewers is 'out of sight, out of mind.' 

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD and soaps.com day ahead recap:

from SOD:

Rey will crash a party at Dark Horse. It will be revealed he is a detective hired by the GCPD to investigate JT's disappearance. He will think that Nick is responsible for it and arrest him. Jack will find a picture of DIna and a man and will think it's Neil Fenmore. He will very upset about this because he has slept with Jill and Lauren. He will be put at ease about that when Lauren tells him the man in the picture is not his father. He will then give Abby permission to go on GC buzz with the picture and ask viewers do they recognize the man. Victor is shocked by the picture. Mal says in the mag that viewers will think the man in the picture is Albert Miller, but will neither deny or confirm right now if that he is really Jack's father. 

Also, soaps,com day ahead recap has some more scenes showing Lily in prison. She gets visited by the Twins and Cane. She tries to put on a brave face for the twins, but later tells Cane she is a target in prison, (for being considered a "spoiled rich girl") and she's not sure how she will survive it.

I would like to see more scenes of how Lily adjusts to prison. 

• Members

yes, because with all the terrible things these white men stay doing on these soaps and remaining FREE we definitely needed to see another black woman behind bars/paying for her crimes... even tho she confessed to it. I mean we have for white women who supposedly "killed" and buried a "baddie" literally living their best lives... amazing. 

i don't like Lily and I wanted to see her pay for her crimes, but come on. This is repulsive. 

• Members

I wonder what EB's reaction is to the possibility of Jack having the same father as Victor. This rewrite is worse than Jill being Katherine's child.

From what recall, Albert walked away from his pregnant wife Cora and their 6 year old son Christian. Cora was left with very little money and unable to care for Christian and newborn Matthew, thus she took Christian to the orphanage. I don't recall if Cora raised Matthew or if he was eventually placed in the orphanage. IIRC, when Albert was revealed to be alive but on his deathbed, it turned out that he was a well known wealthy man.

I don't think Victor's age was ever established but if we go by Victor's birth year being the same as EB's (1941) and Jack's birth year as 1952, that means Albert abandoned his family around 1947, Matthew was born around 1948, and Albert would've arrived in Genoa City sometime between 1947 and 1951. So Albert would've built some wealth in that time between abandoning his family and his arrival in Genoa City where he was part of the country club set.

• Members

So Katherine never knew that Albert Miller was Victor's father?

Of course at the time she first met Albert she  wouldn't and even when Victor came into her life she would not have any reason to make a connection, if he never mentioned his father's name, but surely when Nikki tracked down Cora Katherine would have been privy to the whole story of Victor's family background??

Archived