Y&R: September Spoilers and Fall Preview

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers starting for the first week of September:

Sharon is going to question Tessa's motives, Summer will be in for a surprise once she gets back, Lily is heading to Court, Nick is going to make Sharon a promise, and Billy is going to continue to press his luck with gambling. 

Here is the Fall Preview from SID: (The only two families it really seemed to focus on was The Abbotts and Newmans.)

The Abbott family-Jack looking for his biological dad may end with his worst nightmare coming true. Billy will continue to spiral out of control which will cause Phyllis to go to great lengths to help him. She will also be keeping a close eye on Summer's attraction to him. Summer will continue to try and seduce Billy and will play a game with cat and mouse with Kyle. Her continuing to pursue Billy will have Kyle end up being drawn to someone who is very different than Summer. Ashley will want to take over running Jabot, but the blood Abbott clause is still in her way. She will also be shocked at how ruthless Kyle will be to try and get rid of Billy. 

Newmans-Victor and Nick will continue to be at odds with each other. Sharon will wrestle about whether she should tell Nick about what happened with JT. More people will find out about Nick and Phyllis sleeping together. Victoria will continue to crack underneath the pressure of keeping JT's death a secret. Some people are going to question how trustworthy Tessa is.

The only two spoilers that interest me are Kyle interacting with Lola and finding out who Jack's dad is. I do wonder if Jack's dad will end up being Victor's dad.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These storylines are starting to remind me

of the Sun Also Sets on Soapsish.  Y&R is the trashiest it has ever been, and this is a show that has had people with veils hiding scars on their face and Brad shirtless in a cage.  So this state of affairs is troubling.

• Members

It's ridiculous that a 70-year old man should be this bent about paternity and even worse that this story was launched. 

I wonder if the dismantling of the Winters family has to do with KSJ. I wouldn't be surprised if Sony is waiting out the legally required period before they can axe him too. It would be a shame, but not really a surprise - especially with the 'new' family in town. 

• Members

That's as DUMB as Kay and Jill as mother and daughter.

It will change nothing. Suddenly Victor and Jack will bond? No one wants to see that.

And then it'll eventually be reversed anyway so what's the point?

That's what I've thought since this story was announced.  This is a story for a much younger man.

• Members

Here are some more spoilers for Monday's episode from soaps.com.

This show will be all about the Winters family and Lily's hearing. Cane and Lily will discuss things they have to prepare for in case Lily goes to prison. Cane and the kids will let Lily know they love and support her. Shauna will be scared regarding what could happen to Lily and will talk with Nate about her testimony. Nate will urge her to go with her gut. It also will be revealed that Neil will not be at the hearing because Sophia is in the hospital and he had to leave town again. 

At the hearing Christine will ask that Lily be given the maximum sentence. Michael will be asked that she's given community service, probation and $50,000 in fines. Cane will speak on her Lily's behalf, while Shauna will speak about Hilary, but also say that she believes that Lily didn't cause the accident on purpose. Devon will ask the judge to give Lily the maximum sentence and Lily will express remorse and say she'll do what it takes to earn Devon's forgiveness. Cane will make one last appeal to Devon and tell him he still has time to make things right. The judge will make a decision at the end of the hearing.

• Members

And since when did Christine and Paul have it out for The Newmans? When was this? Maybe Victor. Mal talks out of his behind. (I guess I'm referring to his interview but it's all the same). Lawd. I hate him.

This is why I hate they have "regular" characters being things like Police Chief and D.A. They write them like dayplayers. Worse thing they ever did for Paul was move him to the police department. And I don't even recognize Christine.

Archived