BTS harassment at Y&R

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I continue to think this has to do with Eileen if a lawsuit shows up.

The fact that he spoke up, but he never had scenes with a lot of the characters other than Ashley. And Ashley is leaving. The article that Eileen had to clarify for Twitter fans. The fact that she has a recast over on DAYS now. A lawsuit where Mal and Sony get named perhaps...

• Members

I know we’ve heard the stuff about his treatment of the writing staff but you can’t convince me that doesn’t extend to the actual cast as well. Also, it’s so curious Eileen is leaving so soon after winning that Emmy. She’s one of the highest profile and most popular stars thanks to her Real Housewives stint. I get budget cuts but for her to bolt and not even return to DAYS is suspect. Of course she could truly want to spend time at home, but it’s hard to buy when Not long ago she was willingly filming three shows. 

In time I feel we’ll learn the soap scandals, it’s just a matter of time. I know Sarah Brown said she’s working with Ronan Farrow. For all we know his story with her might be an entire soap opera expose. 

Archived