Y&R Promo: Major Drama (Week of 8/20)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather have him! However, I think it would actually be even more awful though. Miller and Tognoni chewing the scenery together? LAWD. Miller should have just stayed on Y&R and Thompson on GH. But I digress ... (I can accept Miller when he tones down the scenery chewing). Thompson plays Billy like he's always irritated or bothered. Grass isn't always greener, huh Jason?

12 year old Hunter is like Lexi Ainsworth. As someone who's always seen as younger than they are because of being short and young looking, I get it, but they come off like they are 12. I can't really invest in either of them. They're also not nearly as good as some people think.

• Members

That's good. I haven't really watched so I can't and probably shouldn't talk about how it plays out. But it just seems, on paper, tacky. But I still loved that slap. I'm slightly curious about it all, so there's that I guess. Not sure if it's enough to get me watching regularly again. I really don't even recognize Y&R anymore. 

• Members

Hilary is a better vixen.

Please register in order to view this content

That said...Summer has started off strong and is still scheming even now, but now HK appears to be coming across a little bit bratty. If she stayed how she was when she got back, I think what I am watching right now (Summer reawakening Billy's gambling addiction) would be coming across a little better for her. I could root for her at first, but they are losing the layers for why she is acting this way and regressing a little too much for my taste. Did that make sense?

• Members

Brytons new gig is voice over for a cartoon on Nick. He's not away doing a film. This is just par for the course with Devon. Business as usual. Same reason he was MIA during Hilary's last month. The show just preferred to give someone else story. 

Archived