Soap Families Who Actually Look Related

• Members

The first ones that came to my mind were GL's Billy & Little Bill, Jordan Clarke & Bryan Buffington.

Please register in order to view this content

Also, there's something about the original Buchanan boys that just made me believe in them as father and sons, especially Phil & Clint:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sticking to the topic of siblings-

As The World Turns had some interesting casting that often worked out in ways that were both odd and uncanny.

Julianne Moore and Gregg Marx, maybe because I liked them so much but I thought they had a great chemistry that made them believable...also, the auburn and red hair topped it all off, no pun intended.  Odd, given the fact that they had the same Dad but different Mothers. 

Also, it was kind of kooky that Frannie and Barbara had the same Mom and both of Barbara's kids were redheads.  

Cricket, Craig and Margo (especially Margaret Colin) had a similar look. Margaret Colin and Scott Bryce, especially in the eyes, shape of the face and around the mouth.    You won't find much on You Tube sadly but what little there is, if you have the patience to piece it together, you can see it.

• Members

I came here to post photos of these kiddos but you saved me the time. Great casting for these siblings.

If Kirsten Storms still played Belle, she and daughter Claire would be very similar. Nonetheless, I still would gladly welcome a Claire recast PRONTO. 

• Members

I've recently been rewatching some of the 1979 episodes from As The World Turns that are available on Youtube, and I'm struck at how much Conard Fowkes resembles Don Hastings. I'm not sure it'll be immediately obvious in photos, but they have some of the same mannerisms and the same twinkle in their eyes.

Image result for gentleman

Please register in order to view this content

Archived