GH Recasts Jordan

• Members

I liked Briana Henry in the tv movie It Had To Be You however she is not right for the role of Jordan. She was also on Y&R though I really don't remember her performance on there.

briana.jpg?crop=0px%2C0px%2C1334px%2C663

Briana Nicole Henry has landed the role of Jordan Ashford on GH, taking over for Vinessa Antoine, who joined the show in 2014 and is exiting to star in a new Canadian drama, DIGGSTOWN. Henry will start shooting this month.

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-gh-hires-new-jordan/

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
December 12, 2013–May 29, 2014 Esmeralda Briana Nicole Henry[57] Esmeralda, a longtime model, interacts with Summer Newman (Hunter King) at a Jabot Cosmetics photo shoot, and afterward offers her the phone number of her drug dealer for energy pills. Esmeralda quickly comes forward when Summer ends up in the hospital from the pills and admits that she gave the energy pills to Summer. In 2014, Esmeralda hooks up with billionaire, Devon Hamilton (Bryton James) at the Valentine's Day gala. They later embark on a relationship, evidently for Devon to suppress his feelings for Hilary Curtis (Mishael Morgan). Devon keeps Esmeralda interested by buying her expensive things with his fortune. After being convinced that the relationship was going nowhere, Devon breaks up with her over the phone and she is not seen again afterward.

• Members

Not one. All of them are biracial. It's one of the saddest things I've ever seen. At least the 90s had Olivia. And a decade ago we had Davetta for a short while. Sigh.

I did some insta-stalking and I'm gathering this actress is not yet 30. She was a toddler in the 90s.

• Members

Way too young for Jordan. I can't see her playing the role. I remember her well on Y&R. Her character coined the term "gazillionaire" for Devon. I don't want to judge prematurely but I just don't see it. The lighter complexion was expected. I'm not surprised. They went from a back woman to an obvious biracial one. Daytime's MO.  

Archived