John

DOOL: Actor to Film final episodes this fall

1 hour ago, Antoyne said:

I enjoyed him.

Me too. I know many hated him because of his Twitter antics but I still liked him on-screen and I never thought he was as bad as some made him out to be.

I agree Chad was nothing special but I liked Flynn.

Sounds like maybe they will write out Chad and Abby together which I would not mind.

Let Stefan and Gabi become the evil couple de jour that Brady and Eve no longer are. 

Billy intentionally stuttering and mumbling to try to sound realistic is really annoying. He does it in all of his scenes now. Him repeating the same words are half his screen time :lol:

I don't watch DAYS enough in recent years to have much of an opinion but he has a nice ass. Hopefully he will put it to good use in future career work.

11 hours ago, Ky_D said:

Billy intentionally stuttering and mumbling to try to sound realistic is really annoying. He does it in all of his scenes now. Him repeating the same words are half his screen time :lol:

Oh, that was a technique? Ha.  I mean, with DAYS churning out like 20 episodes per week to be 5 years ahead of airtime, I'm not surprised the actors would trip up over their lines. 

He's alright. I'm used to him. I hope they don't recast. Let the character be "rested" awhile.