Most Vicious Fandom Wars

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember that supposedly she got threats and I think this is one of the reasons the show killed the Cassie/Danny pairing. 

I always thought that their obsessive fans were probably the reason they ended up being written out. It's too bad for PAS as I thought he was just wonderful. 

• Members

This one wasn't exactly a fan war, but John and Marlena fans sent sheets to production because they wanted a bedroom scene with the characters. They flipped out when the sheets were used for somebody else (Steve and Kayla).

• Members

I absolutely believe that is why they were written off and the crazy fans were pleased with themselves because they got a happy ending not realizing they cost 2 people their jobs.  

I remember Jason Thompson had to get on Robin/Scrubs fans.  He straight out asked them if they'd rather see him unemployed because their attacks on Sabrina/Teresa were so cruel.  

Then the crazy Kristen Storms' fans who almost caused poor Jen Lilley a breakdown.  It was clear she was only filling in because Storms was not well but the fans sent her some of the worst tweets.  She sent a tweet to them and pleaded with them to stop.  

lol

• Members

I think it all stems from that same No Ordinary Love board that some crazy Carson fan ran.  She would ask for money 'to fund the board' and some (not all) posters were all out scary about personally wishing bad things happened to NLG, Vm, and Kemo and their families.  They were a small, but very devoted part of the Carson fanbase that was the first I can remember being really crazy.  Some J&M fans from Days were a close 2nd (and I am a big J&M fan)

• Members

No, it's weird, but it's not like Steve and Kayla are some young couple lol!  There are some j&M crazies out there.  My question is why on earth would Days used sheets sent by fans for any scene, regardless of what couple it is?  That's funnier than anything.  I feel like that can't even be true.  I guess the budget is that tight.

• Members

The Todd and John stuff was all awful.

The craziest story I ever heard, though, had to do with the Sonny/Carly "No Ordinary Love" people somehow becoming tight with one of the actors who played one of Sonny's bodyguards in the late '90s/early 2000s. Allegedly they then became proponents of an idea that supposedly got floated to or by Guza - that Sonny's bodyguard Johnny had raped Alexis, and that he, not Sonny, was Kristina's father. They were also absolutely insane re: Nancy Lee Grahn.

• Members

EJ/Sami/Lucas was pretty vicious on DAYS boards around 2007-08. It became a pissing contest, whenever Lumi fans mentioned EJ raping Sami the EJami stans would bring up all the past nasty things Sami and Lucas did to each other. 

There was also the EJ and Abby affair which led to Kate Mansi receiving alot of hate from the EJami stans.  They thought they had James Scott in their corner because he was first against the story but he later enjoyed it and of course told them to STFU.

That reminds me of what happened back in 2005. Drake did a fan chat with Lauren Koslow at a Kate/LK fan site. He spoke positive about the John & Kate pairing which made J&M fans go nuts. Deidre was apparently hurt by it. This was around the same time she and Drake had a huge fight on set (one of the few times, if not the only). Though the fight might have been about something else, but they were pretty cold with each other for a while there. Anyway, the majority of J&M fans have always been Marlena/Deidre Hall fans first and foremost . While Drake's fans have been more chill and open to John's other pairings (Diana, Isabella, Kristen, Kate, hell even Gina and Ava).

Same with Bo and Hope. It was always KA's fans who were most vocal while PR's fans also liked Bo with Carly and Billie. That changed a couple of years ago when PR left and many KA's fans became obsessed with Aiden.

Archived