B&B August 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

They all look at Emma like she's the crazy one.  In addition to what I posted earlier about the Cyber stalking and someone posted - with someone else's computer which is basically impersonating someone...does Bell not even remember what he wrote?  It was corporate espionage/hacking because the website wasn't up yet.  They couldn't launch the website because those comments appeared and they didn't want Hope to see another comment before they could figure out who did it...??? wtf....and then everyone walks around saying oh my God...Emma tried to get Zoe fired!  They're making her the only one with any sense;  Hope who was STALKED by Zoe tells Emma she'll have to get along.  She says Zoe is dangerous and they all roll their eyes?  W.T.F this is stupid.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dear Emma,

It appears  that someone needs to remind you that....

1. You are an intern. Hiring and firing are way above your f u cking paygrade.

2. See 1.

3.   Your superiors don't need or want to hear about your love life.

4. Take the marbles out of your mouth and enunciate.

Also, the death of Harry returns Liam to "biggest !@#$%^&*]" on canvas............

edit: seriously, Pu s sy can't be shown?  

• Members

I'm not sure if I'd call it vicious but Steffy and Hope did have one decent catfight. It was after one of Lope's 17 wedding attempts. They couldn't get married because he was technically still married to Steffy (but omitted telling Hope that she'd actually signed the annulment papers which he promptly tore up

Please register in order to view this content

) and then Hope attacked Steffy and they both got covered from head to toe with chocolate from the huge fountain. I think that's about the only one though sadly. Too bad Hope is pregnant now because I'd love to see Steffy be able to literally rip her hypocritical self righteous ass a new one.

• Members

Nothing about that story is realistic, and there never has been. But it’s making me hate literally everyone involved, and no one has a believable POV that keeps me involved (a lot of that has to do with the “acting” from the principal players). It’s the “idiot plot,” in which every character behaves like a total fool to keep a story going. Including Emma, who shouldn’t be bringing up her school-girl crushes with high-level execs. (If anything she should be blabbing to her Uncle Justin. Or going to the police.)

• Members

Whose idea was it to put three newbies, and I NEVER say the word, in an immediate triangle?! It's just silly, and acting doesn't even back it up, nor the lack of any charisma, and can someone please tell Bobbi Kristina to get her voice together?!!

• Members

Especially when there are so many characters/actually *talented* actors in B&B’s ensemble just sitting around doing nothing. Brad Bell just writes these little half-assed telenovelas within his shows, I suppose to provide *some* novelty outside that interminable Steffy/Liam/Hope saga. 

• Members

Bottom barrel.  Liam asks Hope to marry him (again) in Steffy's office?  I was so wanting Steffy to walk in right in the middle of it and tell them to get out.  Hey, wonderful for you guys, but not in my house.  Get out and do your proposal and squishy wishy somewhere else.  Bye Felicias. 

• Members

If Brad Bell thinks this Steffy/Liam/Hope crap is a new version of Taylor/Ridge/Brooke then he's delusional. Ridge may have been wishy-washy but he didn't bounce from Taylor to Brooke and back over the course of a few days, it took years.

And while RM, KKL and HT may not have been master thespians they were practically Oscar-worthy compared to SC, JMW and AN.

Archived