General Hospital August 2018 Discussion

• Members

Did the show use any flashbacks of Steve and Audrey? I'm curious. I'd watch the current incarnation of GH just to see some of my beloved old friends in flashbacks. ROTF! How pathetic is that?

Steve, Audrey, Jessie, Lee Baldwin, Lesley, Nurse Lucille...ahh, those were the days, when the show care us characters whom we wanted to watch!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd be more apt to think that if Mr. Valentini would get the boot, that they'd put Barbara Bloom in his spot.  I think Mr. Tomlin should stick to directing.  As for Michelle Henry or Mary-Kelly Weir, I have no clue about the extent of their contributions to the current state of GH, for better or worse.  That said, though, I really don't think Mr. Valentini is going anywhere unless he chooses to quit.  If he didn't run for the hills after the well-deserved lambasting he got for firing Genie Francis, he may never unless the show gets cancelled!

• Members

I agree about the reruns.  I have a sinking feeling though, that with the current version of GH being what it is, Franko will end up being the hero who will connect with Ryan, due to them both being abused, and that Franko will save the day.  I feel sick even writing this opinion, but there's no denying a pattern....

Archived