Taoboi

Y&R August 2018 Discussion Thread

IMO, the Phyllis/Summer scenes fell flat. GT seems to want to inhale everything on set including the carpet in each scene she's in, and Hunter did the better job, although to me she's now playing Summer like a lovesick spoiled brat. now comes the revenge plot that will cause many to get hurt  all because of some BS Phyllis kicked off herself once again. 

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:57 PM, frequentsoapfan said:

She dated men before. Isn't Tessa her first girlfriend? 

True.  Tyler, Kevin and Devon that we know of.  All those relationships fell flat romantically. Mariah has good friendships with men. I thought that last talk Hilary had with Mariah confirmed that she had come out of the closet.

Edited by celine12
grammar mistake.

3 hours ago, celine12 said:

True.  Tyler, Kevin and Devon that we know of.  All those relationships fell flat romantically. Mariah has good friendships with men. I thought that last talk Hilary had with Mariah confirmed that she had come out of the closet.

You keep insisting that Mariah is a lesbian, period, no matter how much that isn’t so.

We have been told that Mariah is fluid. She goes both ways. That’s called bisexuality.

16 hours ago, Roman said:

IMO, the Phyllis/Summer scenes fell flat. GT seems to want to inhale everything on set including the carpet in each scene she's in, and Hunter did the better job, although to me she's now playing Summer like a lovesick spoiled brat. now comes the revenge plot that will cause many to get hurt  all because of some BS Phyllis kicked off herself once again. 

I really disagree with you. Hunter King was good, bu5 Gina Tognoni was great. She didn’t chew the scenery (as I complained about her doing at Hilary’s after-funeral). She was emotional but controlled, lashing out but also very vulnerable. That was Emmy-worthy stuff.

9 hours ago, celine12 said:

Relationship grow and did on soaps all the time and shes not strictly into women only. 

8 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

You keep insisting that Mariah is a lesbian, period, no matter how much that isn’t so.

We have been told that Mariah is fluid. She goes both ways. That’s called bisexuality.

I really disagree with you. Hunter King was good, bu5 Gina Tognoni was great. She didn’t chew the scenery (as I complained about her doing at Hilary’s after-funeral). She was emotional but controlled, lashing out but also very vulnerable. That was Emmy-worthy stuff.

we will have to agree to disagree, but thank you for the kindness of how you disagreed. civility. period. 

6 hours ago, DeeeDee said:

Doug Davidson has been suspiciously quiet for someone whose airtime has drastically been reduced.

you would be quiet too, if your bosses told you to STFU or lose your job.

4 hours ago, Roman said:

we will have to agree to disagree, but thank you for the kindness of how you disagreed. civility. period. 

you would be quiet too, if your bosses told you to STFU or lose your job.

lol!  Paul is a waste of space.

Edited by celine12

2 hours ago, celine12 said:

lol!  Paul is a waste of space.

he really is now. he has been reduced to a snarky, smart ass cop who comes around once every 3 weeks to question people and chew up the entire set. 

Oh, you just KNOW where this is heading...

"Mal Young OUT, Josh Griffith IN (As HW) At Y&R!!"

I can't believe Sony/CBS is gonna set him up AGAIN at Y&R when they know his last run there (and at DAYS) was a disaster.

4 minutes ago, Khan said:

Oh, you just KNOW where this is heading...

"Mal Young OUT, Josh Griffith IN (As HW) At Y&R!!"

I can't believe Sony/CBS is gonna set him up AGAIN at Y&R when they know his last run there (and at DAYS) was a disaster.

Yep.