Jump to content
Taoboi

Y&R August 2018 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, frequentsoapfan said:

She dated men before. Isn't Tessa her first girlfriend? 

 

Yes. They’ve made it clear that Mariah is fluid— not strictly gay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 12:44 AM, ranger1rg said:

 

With all the flat asses you report on, whose asses on the soaps are worth looking at?

Greg Vaughan, Eddie Cibrian was the king, Drew Cheetwood, they really are extremely rare in soap world. Is almost a requirement for soap casting that you have a washboard ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

The Summer/Phyllis fight was actually decently written and acted. Janice Ferri Esser, right?

+1.  Summer 2.0 is a ho horndog.  LOLL.  This reminds me a little of Guiding Light and when Vanessa and Dinah fought because Dinah threatened to take Matt from her...this was when Wendy Moniz was playing Dinah.  Clips still on Youtube and it was fabulous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

+1.  Summer 2.0 is a ho horndog.  LOLL.  This reminds me a little of Guiding Light and when Vanessa and Dinah fought because Dinah threatened to take Matt from her...this was when Wendy Moniz was playing Dinah.  Clips still on Youtube and it was fabulous.

Totally. Summer is insufferable, but she got in some digs that landed. And GT showed that she doesn’t have to inhale the entire set to be effective. Too bad you have to sit through weeks of flat, boring scenes to get one good one. It’s not worth it.

 

I hate anything to do with Matt Reardon, but I did love Dinah and Vanessa going at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was floored when Moniz left.  She really made Dinah into something and her charisma was off the charts.  

 

Hilary was on for 5 years and never had a family member introduced.  Arturo is on for 6 months, some of which were recurring, and already has a brother.  :rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GMac said:

I was floored when Moniz left.  She really made Dinah into something and her charisma was off the charts.  

 

Hilary was on for 5 years and never had a family member introduced.  Arturo is on for 6 months, some of which were recurring, and already has a brother.  :rolleyes:

 

We saw Hilary's mom for like 5 seconds but surprisingly no other family members came. Not even for her funeral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GMac said:

I was floored when Moniz left.  She really made Dinah into something and her charisma was off the charts.  

 

Hilary was on for 5 years and never had a family member introduced.  Arturo is on for 6 months, some of which were recurring, and already has a brother.  :rolleyes:

 

I'm happy about the brother because it's Jordi Vilasuso (SP?)....I always thought he was one of the hottest men GL ever had...and he's still got it.  I hadn't seen him in years so he looked familiar and I Googled and saw he's been on DAYS and I don't watch that and never knew. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SteelCity said:

Greg Vaughan, Eddie Cibrian was the king, Drew Cheetwood, they really are extremely rare in soap world. Is almost a requirement for soap casting that you have a washboard ass.

:lol: You're too much!

10 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

This show is a disaster.

That's why I stopped watching this mess!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fevuh said:

I'm happy about the brother because it's Jordi Vilasuso (SP?)....I always thought he was one of the hottest men GL ever had...and he's still got it.  I hadn't seen him in years so he looked familiar and I Googled and saw he's been on DAYS and I don't watch that and never knew. 

 

He was IMO decidedly not so hot on Days. I want to put that on Days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like the Summer storyline, but the scenes with MS/HK were great. The line to Phyllis "this is what happens when woman like you age" was damn hurtful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...