GH: A wrong righted. She's back!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are you new? This is what Frank does. Genie left in 2013 when he tried to put her on recurring, and had to fight hammer and tongs for a contract last time. She left when he did it again in January. She does not work without a contract, and Frank hates vets who dare to get a contract out of him.

Frank has played this game at GH and OLTL. He promises the moon and then slips them the knife. He waited til he could try to dump Genie's contract, did it and thought she would fall in line like all the rest. She didn't because she doesn't have to. So yes, when I see confirmation of a contract longer than six months, then I'll be impressed. Because Frank hates giving veterans contracts and tried to dump Genie's at the earliest opportunity.

Y'all are acting like you started watching this show last week!

• Members

I love you

Speak the truth

I was actually not hating the show with the Jason return and the Laura vs. Ned story but then it all went to hell. Not that the show still doesn't have the problem with Frank and Varni and their pets dominating airtime. I see a LOT of bitching on Twitter. But will it ever be corrected?

I'm thrilled she's back and hope she got what she wanted. The whole was totally ludicrous because she HAD a story and they act as if she had nothing to do.

They had no problem giving Jon Lindstrom something to do in her absence! (And for that I'm glad, even if i'm not watching at the moment and have no idea the context of the Ryan stuff; but I know Carly is in the looney bin. I'll always be fond of Carly when she's locked in a looney bin. Reminds me of Sarah Brown's Carly locked in Ferncliff. Not nearly as good but it gives me the feels. Carly belongs in a looney bin with Heather.

Been sick with a horrible sinus infection and bronchitis so I've been a zombie for like two weeks and I was fighting it for a week or two before that. Slowly getting back around. Unfortunately I'm not watching the soaps at the moment and don't check in as much as summer is my busy time.

I see I have some notifications, I'll try to get to 'em ...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Two things- she looks great and she seems more comfortable, more like classic Laura to me in that clip than she has in a while.

Second- maybe the actual scene will have some music playing or something.  Because there should be something ominous playing through the fade out.  Like a classic soap opera would use.  This production just seems so flat and lifeless. The actors have to bring everything to it.

Archived