Y&R: August Spoilers

• Members

Here are some spoilers for August, including the week of August 6, (from SOD):

Sharon is going to stand her ground with Nikki. Neil is going to try and keep the peace, Phyllis is going to get her buttons pushed by Summer, Lily is going to surprise her family. Cane is going to protect Lily. Also, Neil Is going to take control, Nikki is going to be surprised by Victor, and Mariah is going to get unexpected news. Tempers are going  to flare between Billy and Jack , Nick is going to try and resist temptation and Devon is going to issue an ultimatum. 

I wonder what type of ultimatum Devon will issue. I wonder if it will be to Lily or maybe even the family in general. Someone who does day ahead recaps on Twitter, said that there is a clip from next week's scenes where Lily is going to ask Devon if he think she caused the accident on purpose.  He is going to have an accusatory tone with her when she asks this question.

Also, here are a couple of spoiler pics from Hilary's memorial:

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A year ago I complained that there were no go-getting ambitious men in their 30s/40s on the show. Every dude was a mopey slacker. Fast-forward to now, Scott is gone, Billy is running Jabot, Nick is starting a rival conglomerate to Newman, and Cane is running Chancellor. The problem is that none of it feels organic. All of these guys are mopey slackers. They just are. It was a tough place for the show with all these passive men in Genoa City who couldn’t really drive story.

• Members

They're really going through with this Hillary death, huh? You know sometimes people just move.

It would have been a better story decision, made more sense for the character and much more affecting if she'd miscarried and decided Genoa City wasn't the place for her, packed her sh!t and left. Everyone just dies on soaps now. No one leaves town unless it's through death or they're on the run. It's like soap towns are the Hellmouth.

• Members

Here are a few rumors/possible spoilers from someone on Twitter who correctly spoiled other storylines a while before they were confirmed. They spoiled the JT/DV storyline months before other sources said it was happening. I think they may have an inside source at Y&R.

The latest possible spoilers they are saying are going to happen is that Jordi Vilasuso's character Rey is going to be Arturo's brother. (Which some of us already predicted). And that he will be a cop that will be helping Tessa/ Mariah. (They are saying that Tessa's sister Crystal will also be returning. Though, they feel that Cait Fairbanks will end up leaving the show long-term.)

They also said that Rey has been been cast as a potential love interest for Sharon, because Joshua Morrow isn't too keen on Shick's reunion.

• Members

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for these spoilers....

And again actors like Joshua Morrow and Amelia Heinle shouldn't be allowed to determine who their onscreen partner is......and I could understand if they knew how to act their way out of a paper bag. I guess Joshua is ignoring that Sharon Case elevates his sorry ass acting??

Archived