• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Did she ever wear it longer after her initial arrival to the show in 1978?

I wonder if they kept her bobbed for so long initially to match Kathryn Hays’s similarly short cut. I personally prefer Kim’s big 70s hair, but her bob is iconic. Even when she went grey, she found a signature look. I’d even say it was a better look.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

Speaking of Kim, I was so horrified when I saw the hair she had in the early/mid-80s (the blonde...whatever that Ellen Burstyn wore in Same Time Next Year). If I had been a viewer back then I would have needed therapy.

• Members

I don't recall it ever being more than shoulder length

https://binged.it/2AgGGd7

I think Maura West has great hair. Some questionable hair styles (and there were times it looked like her kids cut her bangs), and at times has been abused by the stylists....but great hair.

As much as I loathed B&B's Taylor, Hunter Tylo had a great mane back in the nineties, along with KKL.

Edited by P.J.

• Members

Nancy had beautiful hair - I don't think I ever saw her have a bad hair day in all her soap career. 

I'd also say Sarah Felder, although hers looked a bit ratty at times. 

Randall Edwards too. 

• Members

I think Victoria Konefal the new Ciara on Days has the most beautiful hair.  Ditto for Hunter tylo and Vanessa Marcil in her hair commercial late 90's days...LW has really nice hair and is one of the few on GH who has it styled well except for the noticeable roots sometimes.  I also loved Megan Ward's Kate and her perfect bob.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Victoria Principal had beautiful hair when Dallas started in 1978. She got a perm in 1979 and it got worse as the series progressed. She went from looking like Jaclyn Smith to looking like Rick James. She was the spokes person for Jhirmack hair care, so I wonder if they were behind some of those awful hairstyles and dye jobs ? Charlene Tilton had great hair too. She and Cheryl Ladd had similar styles. 

Kin Shriner had a great late 70's and early 80's mop of hair. As he got older he started to bald. 

Genie Francis had great hair.