• Members

In response to the wig thread, who do you think has consistently had great hair on daytime?

AMC- Erica Kane.  I think Lucci did a great job changing styles, but still seeming like Erica each time.  And the gradual lightening as she aged (although the woman looks fantastic still) was smartly done.

GH- Tracy Quartermaine. Jane Elliot has rocked short hair, updos, longer hair, many shades of red, brown, even almost blonde for a bit.  I love her with short hair, but her early 1990’s longer hair was also very flattering.  Her Deidre Hall performed dye jobs have looked pretty good in the last decade too.

DAYS-  Hope Brady.  She has a classic style and length for years that suits her, and has flattering dye jobs.  When she came back as Gina in the early 1990’s, I thought she and her hair were at their absolute best.

Y&R- Victoria Rowell had great hair as Drucilla.  Longer to short, it suited her character through the years.

GL- Alexandra as played by Beverlee.  I especially love her longer hair towards the end of her tenure to the short blunt bob of her last year.  It looked like money.

Funny I can’t think of a single guy that I think has a hairstyle worth noting.  Mac maybe on GH?  Seems like it’s still his and the grey is flattering.

Edited by titan1978

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think that Mishael Morgan hair always looks good. I also think that Nadia Bjorlin and Courtney Hope have pretty hair. I love the fiery red color of Courtney's hair.

Sometimes Gina's Tognoni's is styled nicely and Joshua Morrow has been looking pretty good with his short hair cut lately. It's very flattering on him. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Maybe not consistently but...

I’m not a huge fan, but the young Vincent Irizarry had nice hair.

I’ve always been a fan of Laura (Sisk) Wright’s wild, leonine sex hair.

Colleen Dion’s severe cut from her B&B days was so mysterious and exotic. But she has always looked great IMO.

Worst hair? Cady McClain’s horror haircuts as Dixie on AMC. This was a gorgeous woman, and it appeared that the hairstylists despised her. It was almost shocking to see how much better she was styled as Rosanna. IMO.

• Members

Vincent does have nice hair. It's harder to come up with examples for the men. But I also think that Shemar Moore before he shaved his head bald, had nice hair. I also think that Robert Scott Wilson has a nice head of hair. Michael Mealor's hair looks petty decent too. 

I think that Thorsten Kaye has nice hair, though it looks better styled some ways over others. He used to have the long curly locks on OLTL, and then he went to a much shorter cut. I think he has looked good with the shorter cut.

And that style (and also the curly locks) are better than when the length of his hair is in between those two styles. Sometimes he will wear his hair in between and it will almost touch his shoulder. That is not as good of a look for him, IMO.

Edited by xtr

• Members

James Brolin on Hotel always had an incredible head of hair. Connie Selecca had beautiful hair as well. 

Charlene Tilton on Dallas had pretty hair.

Jack Coleman and Ted McGinley had nice hair on Dynasty.