B&B July 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Emma as a runway model is a lot harder sell. Nia Sioux is a perfectly cute, cuddly young woman who has amassed a huge social media following for a reason, but, yeaaaah no.

EDIT: although she’s done it before:

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I don't know what it is, but she definitely has a... unique look. I think she stole Victoria Wyndham's eyeballs. As for her mouth, I keep thinking she's chewing on something or has a mouth guard in there. I dunno. Something is off-putting. 

• Members

I'd never heard of NS - don't watch reality TV. But she just turned 17 (!) - I thought she was a lot older. If that's the case, why didn't they recast and bring back GayJ? At least that was one character we'd seen for a while. I just can't get into B&B's latest insta-front burners - 18 months ago it was 5 new Spectra-related characters eating up the show and material in record time.  

And S2 who's been more recurring since the building collapse already has been through the 3 age-appropriate men on the show during that time! Although I wouldn't mind them testing S2/Rick.

Gosh, I long for those 5 months when Myrna/Rick/C2/Widge really made for great soap TV - business, family and romantic stories all clicked. It worked because they took existing characters we all cared about and put them in different, but believable situations (Widge v Rick, Widge obsessing over C2, Rick rekindling Myrna, etc.) It ended when Rick was turned into Napoleon and Myrna into Myron. 

• Members

Great episodes this week. I love the stuff with Hope/Liam/Steffy and now Bill.

The more I'm watching Xander the more I think he should have just been a Zende recast and that Bell should've kept Nicole around instead of casting Emma. Zoe could've still easily been Zende's crazy ex.

Archived