B&B July 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

I was in awe of the scene I watched yesterday. Like, really B&B? You slapped together a flimsy story featuring three complete newbies? I was in awe. For a minute. And then I tuned out.  Wake me up when Rick and Carter are modeling the new Forrester mens swimwear brand.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My jaw literally hit the floor when the Slut from the Valley was burning Steffy at the stake for doing only 1/100th of the things she's done. Does she not remember that Hope is only in this world because she slept with and got knocked up by her daughter's husband?! And she did Steffy one better by not only sleeping with her father in law but marrying and having kids with him. I wanted to reach through my tv screen and slap the stuffing out of her!

• Members

And didn't her precious Hope already sleep with both Liam and Wyatt and got knocked up by Liam's brother?  Pretty quick?  (Wyatt)????  They're Whores.  So is Liam.  He said something in one scene with Brooke about how "blessed" he was to have a baby with Hope.  Yeah, you're blessed because you bang a woman while you're still married.  Discussions about decisions to make, and who I'll choose and Brooke meddling - WHAT ABOUT CHARACTER?  LOLLLL.  Both Liam and Brooke are whores.  It's so mysogynistic...Liam has to decide who he will choose.  Which woman on the show will he 'choose'.????  Whatever.  And he's blessed.  I really really really wish that the show would be smart enough to have Steffy tell Liam to go to Hell and also tell BILL to go to hell.  Doesn't matter that you tried to steal me from your son.  There's some hotness named Carter right over here.  And I'm havin' THAT. 

• Members

Embarrassing. Someone should have killed that.

You nailed it. Liam and Brooke and Hope and more — they’re all whores. When they talk about being blessed, I want to vomit.

The intern story completes the half hour of throw up.

• Members

Ho boy, I thought there was some bad fashion show drama back in the late '00's with the crap with Donna and then the Forrester Royalty mess but this takes the cake! That fashion show that aired on Friday was really, really, bad. 

The Emma/Xander/Zoe story is really flimsy, doesn't work, and is very poorly acted by all three. There definitely isn't investment or depth to any of these of three, and quite frankly its embarrassing. Not to mention the week of buildup was extremely flat with the feigned attempts for any drama or tension being downright atrocious, especially the sidebar about Zoe's sabotage and framing Sally. 

Throw in the continuing disaster of Liam/Steff/Bill/Hope along with Brooke harping "It's ok to be a whore!" watching B&B is like watching a plane crash into a train-wreck that already stemmed from a car crash. 

I think Nia Sioux could have been a fun guest star but certainly it's quite obvious she has no acting ability or training whatsoever. As for Sheila: 

https://www.kimberlinforcongress.com/

I agree but its painful! It's wouldn't be so bad if the show had some sense of Sunset Beach-style entertainment to it. 

• Members

Trust me, I love the fashion industry and the modeling industry, get how the look appeals to clients, but it's not like this show had ever taken that part seriously. That's my issue, it's a very inconsistent. I would love if they cast more people that actually look like models. Not to mention the acting sucks!

Archived