B&B July 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The above.  Brooke is still the slut from the Valley and wants her daughter to be one too.  Does anyone notice that Hope slept with Liam while he was still married = Ho. 

And yawn.  How long until we find out it's Bill and Justin as the stalker on Hope's website, because he knows Liam will want to rescue her, and it extends his work at Forrester, and being a constant walking stalking penis didn't work so thus the apology to Steffy, and the website will keep him from being at home.  Yawn.

• Members

Are we supposed to like anything right now? And when are they just going address that Hope is a conniving, manipulative, desperate bitch? Sally loses all points for being involved with Wyatt and Liam. Jeez. There is really nothing to like. Don't even have me mention Mushmouth Barber and the Phony Foreigner!

• Members

Exactly. I don’t know why anyone would want to see the same characters break up one day and then marry a week later — over and over.

I’ve never seen a show where everyone is thirsty to be IN DEEP DEEP LOVE every minute. No one believes that it’s possible to be single and happy. Oh, and a frickin baby has to come with every relationship.

• Members

Ingo Redemacher  looks bad with the buzz cut. He needs a better hairstyle, and should also eat a sandwich while he’s at it. 

The insta-romance between Wyatt and Sally makes me gag. Of course, it’s not as bad as the interns’ romance, which makes me want to throw things at Brad Bell. They’re Disney rejects without an ounce of chemistry. 

• Members

It would be nice if Sally and Wyatt were just fwb. I don't need these characters jumping from relationship to relationship. Let them have fun! Do they ever enjoy the Los Angeles nightlife?! Or all the resources at their disposal? I guess they spend all their disposable income on weddings.

Archived