Days: July 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Is anyone directing these Will and Sonny scenes in the mansion?

They stand in the middle of the living room and spout lines at each other. Period. That’s it.

Neither one moves, let alone walks around the room. Break for a commercial? They’re in the same spot when the action resumes.

Just awful.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do have one positive thing to say about the show, I like how the custody war for Tate has brought Jennifer back into Eve's orbit. KD's Eve is best when she's butting heads with Jennifer, and Jennifer is at her best when she gets into her Sherlock Holmes mode. 

• Members

I noticed his hair looked totally different. I kind of like it. There is no reasoning for putting Ben with Ciara and Tripp with that awful actress who can't act and makes Joshua Morrow look like Oscar winner. 

• Members

Boring isn't even the word. It's lifeless! There's literally no draw to the show anymore besides habit. It really sucks. I miss my Langan-Era! This show needs a damn shakeup! We need intensity! High drama! The good stuff! We really need interesting characters! 

• Members

I wonder if this is as good as we’re going to get with this show.

Both GH and DAYS has its black characters as cops, lawyers, and assistants, which means you may see a lot of them when there’s an investigation, normal on soaps, but never in any way that’s central or vital to story. Eli/Lani stuff just feels very “Winters Wednesday” right now.

Archived