victoria foxton

Days: July 2018 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, SteelCity said:

That would have been a great role for someone like Josh Duhon, or Jason Gerhardt.

Sign me up for a recast Leo as Josh Duhon......

pic01250.jpg

7b67fed7c2643085f4f117484240e215.jpg

vlcsnap-3602.jpg

6 minutes ago, Khan said:

They need him alive, so they can reform him down the road and have him be Will's next love interest.

If Ron was going to do his usual thing then Ben should've been Will's new love interest. ....the man that tried to kill him......:P:lol: They would've made a hot couple!

6 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

After all that mess with Duhon at GH he barely seems to work.

It's too bad because I liked him on GH. His last work was on NCIS LA in 2016....

Here is some video from last year of him talking some [!@#$%^&*] ....don't know what it's about...he still looks good....

43 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

It's too bad because I liked him on GH. His last work was on NCIS LA in 2016....

Here is some video from last year of him talking some [!@#$%^&*] ....don't know what it's about...he still looks good....

I liked him as Logan. Of course GH had to kill him off:rolleyes: This sounds like some kind of scam to me. But i'm having trouble focusing. Since Josh is looking so fine😋 Imagine Sonny 🐻 trying to get tough with Josh Duhon's Leo.

Edited by victoria foxton

Just now, victoria foxton said:

It's a term of endearment on my part. I'm not some supermodel myself.

I know a lot online always make a crack at Freddie's appearance.

2 hours ago, Khan said:

They need him alive, so they can reform him down the road and have him be Will's next love interest.

Who says he needed to have quit drugs in order to team up with Vivian?  If anything, I would have kept him as a cokehead, and even used his drug addiction in his demise.  (Leo is strung out on meth when he attacks -- or even tries to rape -- Will; Sonny enters in time to grab a nearby lamp or something and strike a blow to Leo's head, "killing" him.)

The actor totally fits the role of the drugged up gay prostitute who doesn't realize he's not only not hot, but he's not even young enough for the daddies to be kind of interested.

2 hours ago, DRW50 said:

After all that mess with Duhon at GH he barely seems to work.

What happened at GH?!!

13 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

He was difficult to work with/on the set.

Details? Or is this all talk? Though, to be fair the writing her was getting might make anyone a bit frustrated.

4 hours ago, SteelCity said:

Details? Or is this all talk? Though, to be fair the writing her was getting might make anyone a bit frustrated.

He didn't get along with his castmates. He was later blackballed as he would try out for roles in other soaps and never hired. But I think the primary person he didn't get along with his co-star...ex Lulu...forgot the actress name who was a prima donna too......

2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

He didn't get along with his castmates. He was later blackballed as he would try out for roles in other soaps and never hired. But I think the primary person he didn't get along with his co-star...ex Lulu...forgot the actress name who was a prima donna too......

Julie Berman.  I loved her as Lulu, and that stable of characters should have been mixing it up and driving story for years.  Instead they killed off Logan, Georgie, and Cooper Emily in the most stupid serial killer story (I know Logan wasn’t killed off in that story, but I have read that he was the original killer and JFP spared him, only to have Guza write him out when he came back from the writer’s strike).

9 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

Julie Berman.  I loved her as Lulu, and that stable of characters should have been mixing it up and driving story for years.  Instead they killed off Logan, Georgie, and Cooper Emily in the most stupid serial killer story (I know Logan wasn’t killed off in that story, but I have read that he was the original killer and JFP spared him, only to have Guza write him out when he came back from the writer’s strike).

I loved the characters as well. I think it was the last time I truly enjoyed watching some part of GH

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:49 PM, Soapsuds said:

Sign me up for a recast Leo as Josh Duhon......

pic01250.jpg

7b67fed7c2643085f4f117484240e215.jpg

vlcsnap-3602.jpg

If Ron was going to do his usual thing then Ben should've been Will's new love interest. ....the man that tried to kill him......:P:lol: They would've made a hot couple!

Following him on IG, no way do I see JD playing a gay character!

1 hour ago, rlj said:

Following him on IG, no way do I see JD playing a gay character!

Why? Because he’s homophobic? I don’t get your point. Please don’t tell me it’s because you think he comes across as so straight.