Y&R July 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to my recollection.  It was inferred that TGVN was responsible for the switch, but nothing proven.  Still no clue what Kyle's motivation was.  

It was dropped as fast as Ravi after Ash got some.

• Members

Apparently, all Nate needs to diagnose any medical problem is a stethoscope 

Please register in order to view this content

Billy has assuredly worked long hours before as Jabot CEO, why would Phyllis be anxious about this time? 

I'm trying to hang in until MiM's departure, but Mal is not making it easy.  This show is a complete mess.  

• Members

Nate and Cassie were child hood playmates.. they always were playing together at the 4th of July parties back in the day.

Ravi should have been mixing it up with the other people his own age... I wish there were scenes of Hilary and Mariah trying to coach Ravi and get him out of his shell.. and the two bickering over the best way to help Ravi (would have been an organic way for the two to bicker without it being over a man, etc).

• Members

I like that angle for Hilary, Mariah and Ravi. It would be very organic for the characters. It could have even been a segment on the Hilary Hour, as dumb as I find it. It just really sucks how Ravi was so wasted. Competent and adaptable actor, and also attractive. He could be a good romantic lead, but he was shafted. Hopefully Abhi Sinha finds more and better work. Maybe he join Days, a non incestuous relationship might be an interesting twist. 

Archived