General Hospital July 2018

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Way to go GH... Let two gay men adopt a baby and promptly kill it off. It's not bad enough that the entire storyline happened mostly offscreen.

What happened to Liz's friend Terry?

Joss' friends Trina and Dakota?

The kid Troy at the dance? 

Why are stories introduced and dropped for long periods of time?   I don't know any teens that don't interact with friends, only the adults in their families. 

But hey, let's keep Julian, Franko, and Nina front and center day after day........

Not to mention the "#metoo" story should have been Molly's (or even T.J.'s) rather than Kiki's. (Student nurse to fast track doctor's program---calling total b.s. on this story.)

• Members

I dunno. The baby switch is kind of genius in a twisty, soapy way. (And I hate Michael, so I like to see him suffer. He was soooo stupid to spill the beans to Nelle that they were setting her up.)

Although I can see Julian being the big savior here down the line, since he saw the real baby before he died.

• Members

I (and probably a lot of people) had a feeling that Nelle would end up playing some kind of role in the adoption storyline, but wow do I hate this. Lucas and Brad had an almost entirely off screen storyline, and then their kid got killed 5 minutes after Brad brought him home, and now we have a baby switch, because we haven't seen that 1000 times. The only good thing is that Lucas might actually get some airtime out of this. Maybe. Also did they explain how Brad ended up in the same place as Nelle? (I zone out a lot so I probably missed it.)

And I love how Nelle not only was just in a car accident but is holding a dead baby and she's not immediately being taken back to a room and being evaluated in the hospital. They just have her chilling in the waiting area with a dead kid. Yeah right.

Not a fan of Margo or whatever. Am I supposed to care about this character because she and Billy Miller used to be paired on another show?

Archived